FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
OHANA 2010 - Official thread
Mr. NoNaMe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-26 10:00 pm   Permalink

How is the Luau going???

View Profile of Mr. NoNaMe Send a personal message to Mr. NoNaMe      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
surfintiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-27 07:47 am   Permalink

Pictures Please!!

View Profile of surfintiki Send a personal message to surfintiki  Goto the website of surfintiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-27 4:34 pm   Permalink

That was the most fun I have had with my clothes on in a very long time.

Our camera took one too many drops over the weekend so I only have a couple of pix to share..... as soon as we find the camera cable.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-27 5:54 pm   Permalink

For those of you who didn't get Sully's email-blasts, we started off Ohana this year with a Prom Party to take advantage of the absolute wonderfulness of Club Whispers in the Tiki Resort. This ballroom managed to get stuck in time somewhere about the middle of the Disco-Era and we took full advantage of it! Some of the photos are already showing up no Facebook and Flickr and I am going to see if I can get them all pulled into one place for your enjoyment.

Visit

http://fraternalorderofmoai.org/photos/FOMProm

every so often to see what other blackmai...... photographic silliness has turned up.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-27 5:56 pm   Permalink

Opps, hit submit before I could attach the best photo yet...

Quad-Squad-A-Go-Go!

thank you Trader Vixen for this shot!

velveteenlounge
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-27 8:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Quad-Squad-A-Go-Go!

From the forthcoming album, "Quad Squad Disco 2525."

View Profile of velveteenlounge Send a personal message to velveteenlounge  Goto the website of velveteenlounge     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kristiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-28 05:49 am   Permalink

Why is "The Hustle" running through my head now?

View Profile of kristiki Send a personal message to kristiki  Goto the website of kristiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
xtine
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-06-28 1:43 pm   Permalink

This OHANA did NOT disappoint! Truly a wonderful time! I miss it already.

View Profile of xtine Send a personal message to xtine      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-28 4:35 pm   Permalink

Whew...back home now and wondering why I'm not sitting at the pool listening to great music with fun people. DAMN YOU, REAL LIFE!!!

Thanks so much again to all the organizers and folks who did things big and small to make it such an awesome time for the rest of us. Thanks also to Sandy and all the folks at the Tiki. You are all amazing! Mahalo nui to all of you.

Here are a whole bunch of our pictures from the weekend, in no particular order...

[ This Message was edited by: Hibiscus 2010-06-28 19:26 ]

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-28 8:39 pm   Permalink

I'm so glad you got a picture of the Electric Luauland Room! Our camera died so I only have memory to rely on and the drink in that room was doing a really good job of destroying those particular brain cells.

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-29 08:35 am   Permalink

What's up with all the Tin Foil Hats?
Fascinating!
Happy to see so many smiles in the pics!
Thanks for sharing them with us!

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-29 09:28 am   Permalink

They're, like, to keep the alien transmissions out of our heads, maaaan.

It's all due to one of the many creatively-themed room crawl rooms - think LOTS of aluminum foil papering the walls and furniture, an Alien Resistance Movement, and lovely green-haired alien ladies dressed like June Cleaver passing out booze...er, I mean JUICE.

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
9th Tiki

Posted: 2010-06-29 8:44 pm   Permalink

Had a chance to pull out a few pictures. A weekend of great bands, go-go dancers, friends, rooms, food, drink...s, shows and pool surfing. I have to say, the FOM members were on top of things, complete with release of liability for my pool side tiki surfing. I'm the first to have signed the 'Jack Ass' clause.

View Profile of 9th Tiki Send a personal message to 9th Tiki  Email 9th Tiki Goto the website of 9th Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-30 06:35 am   Permalink

Darn, we somehow missed your pool surfing, even after you told us you were going to try it!

I have to say, 9th Tiki, you guys were insanely good! We loved seeing you with the go-go backdrop inside the disco (kind of a perfect setting, I think!), as well as on the balcony the night before. You guys are fantastic live! Much love!

There was just so much good music that weekend - every band was so different, and all of them terrific.

The Granite Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-30 07:08 am   Permalink

Hey! I missed that too!

9th Wave were OUTSTANDING!!!! On balcony AND in the disco with the Go-Go lights. It made me actually glad we had to move indoors for that because although poolside is cool, those lights really gelled with the Go-go/Surf vibe.

View Profile of The Granite Tiki Send a personal message to The Granite Tiki  Email The Granite Tiki Goto the website of The Granite Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation