FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Carving tomorrow at my place....
Carving tomorrow at my place....
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-03 11:07 am   Permalink

Tiki Thomas and I will be carving here in Lemon Grove and enjoying the contents of his "touched by the hand of god" IPOD tomorrow at around noon. Any carvers are welcome (and encouraged) to join us and have a great time, starting at 10 am. I miss everyone like crazy and have been away with life drama and what have you, but still can't really get away from the house. Come and join me, would ya? Call for the addy or PM me here. 619-207-2210.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-03 4:28 pm   Permalink

Chopping on a school day!?!?! Tsk tsk.

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-03 5:10 pm   Permalink

I was going to ask.... you just trying to make us jealous of being home mid week mid day and goofin off?

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-03 6:20 pm   Permalink

No goofin', man. Have a free day during the week and really miss everyone. You can bring your kids, dogs, wives, sanchas and sanchos. I just want company. Had some hairy things happen in the last two months and I'm ready to socialize and finish some projects.

And RUM. Someone bring RUM!!

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-03 7:38 pm   Permalink

damn billy.......a mid week chop....

wish i could make it......

i have RUM..................................

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-03 8:10 pm   Permalink

Billy, good to have you back. Hope you have a great little party tomorrow

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikithomas08
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-03 8:50 pm   Permalink

you can always call in sick, tell the boss you've got swine flu, no questions asked!

View Profile of tikithomas08 Send a personal message to tikithomas08  Email tikithomas08 Goto the website of tikithomas08     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-03 8:53 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-03 20:10, MadDogMike wrote:
Billy, good to have you back. Hope you have a great little party tomorrow

Me too, and thank you. Not a chop, just an invite to watch my tv, use my computer, dirty my yard, and keep me company. I may even hop over to Babs' place to say hi for a few minutes, who knows.

"From: Mexico-15 mi Arizona-60 mi Hell-100 ft".......classic! No wonder you knew that was chew spit on my truck!

Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-04 09:46 am   Permalink

Going to Home depot and to get my vitamin B shot. be home around 10:30. If anyone gets here before then, just set up and get busy. I'll be right back.

closettiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-05 9:33 pm   Permalink

hey billy........
how did the carve go......?

any pictures ....?

View Profile of closettiki Send a personal message to closettiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-16 5:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-04 09:46, Billy the Crud wrote:
Going to Home depot and to get my vitamin B shot. be home around 10:30. If anyone gets here before then, just set up and get busy. I'll be right back.

ummmm, Billy??? Did you ever make it back?????????????
It's been 2 weeks!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation