FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Hangar One Vodka, Alameda Ca.
Hangar One Vodka, Alameda Ca.
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-05 8:55 pm   Permalink

Anyone else been there? Seems like a great place to throw a tiki party/exotic bazaar. It's on the now defunct Alameda Naval Air Base. Unga Bunga and I checked it out last year during the crawl. Unfortunately we didn't get to tour the distillery, but we did walk thru the shop and looked longingly thru the big glass windows. Spring 2010? Anyone?

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-05 9:08 pm   Permalink

The guys who runs the place are supercool. I wouldn't be surprised if they'd be up for something.

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-06 11:00 pm   Permalink

I've heard from a very reliable source that there's a good possibility of a future rum event with a strong tiki focus being held at Hangar One/St. George.

{D'oh! Darn spelling!}

[ This Message was edited by: JenTiki 2009-11-06 23:01 ]

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-07 08:16 am   Permalink

SoccerTiki and I had the opportunity to visit Hangar One when we were up for the SF Crawl. It was great place. We had a Blast!!

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2009-11-07 08:17 am   Permalink

SoccerTiki and I had the opportunity to visit Hangar One when we were up for the SF Crawl. It was great place. We had a Blast!! It would be a fun place for a Party

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ron-tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-11-07 08:47 am   Permalink

did someone say party????

View Profile of ron-tiki Send a personal message to ron-tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-07 10:56 am   Permalink

If they rented out the barrecks (military dorms) to us, it would have the makings of an awesome weekend luau.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-11-07 7:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-11-07 10:56, Unga Bunga wrote:
If they rented out the barrecks (military dorms) to us, it would have the makings of an awesome weekend luau.

Decadence and chaos would rein. jus kiddin' of course.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation