FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Jan 30th * Tikiyaki Orchestra @ Trader Vics,Palo Alto - Tix Avail NOW
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Jan 30th * Tikiyaki Orchestra @ Trader Vics,Palo Alto - Tix Avail NOW
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-01 09:27 am   Permalink

I thought it was Donkey Kong?

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-01 5:01 pm   Permalink

Just bought my ticket! Even with my meager post-divorce budget, I wouldn't miss it. See ya there!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiGeeki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-01 8:48 pm   Permalink

Alright SoCal tiki savages! Are you going to let our beloved Tikiyaki be eaten alive by those northern cannibals?! Hell No! Tikiyaki needs our support.

I also hear there are some damn fine tiki bars up there, not to mention the Smuggler's Cove opening up. I'm just saying... sounds like a prime time for a road trip!

I'm planning to be a part of a road trip to the savage north, drink my financial woes away and delve head first into some great escapism. WHO'S WITH ME?!?! If we can get a few people, splitting gas, hotel, bar tab, etc. (thought I'd throw in that last one just in case I catch you off guard... had to try) should be much more doable than what I would spend alone.

Honoring my gods one sip at a time.

View Profile of TikiGeeki Send a personal message to TikiGeeki  Goto the website of TikiGeeki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-01 9:17 pm   Permalink

I'm in for the road trip.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-06 11:40 pm   Permalink

Special Room Rates At Dinahs Garden Hotel for this event...see page 1

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CucamongaChango
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-07 11:50 am   Permalink

Great news for all the Nor-Cal folks!
I've been dying to see the T.O. for a long time now.
Unfortunately... I'm moving to Denver mid-January.
I'm gonna go cry in my Mai-Tai.

View Profile of CucamongaChango Send a personal message to CucamongaChango      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-07 2:04 pm   Permalink

Seeing is believing. Tastic and I toured about 10 rooms/suites last Friday night at Dinah's Garden Hotel and we were very impressed. The African Suite with it's furniture carved from solid wood, the Asian Sunset Suite 2b 3b, the Railroad Baron Suite with train circling the ceiling and all very spacious I'll add. Koi ponds and waterfalls meander thru the property with bamboo forests and floating planters. The hotel and TV's is the perfect place for a tiki event. Although the spacious pool area may not get a lot of action in January you can bet it would be a hoppin' place for a NorCal tiki event for summer 2010. I love this place.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-07 2:34 pm   Permalink

It sure looks like a great place. If this one goes well, maybe we can do another when the weather is warmer, and the hotel can be fully utilized.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to this event.

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-08 07:12 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-07 14:34, tikiyaki wrote:
It sure looks like a great place. If this one goes well, maybe we can do another when the weather is warmer, and the hotel can be fully utilized.

Either way, I'm really looking forward to this event.

Yes, Yes can we all get to planning a NorCal Oasis Jr. please??

We are so excited you guys are coming up!

Its going to be a great night!!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-08 07:20 am   Permalink

I'm interested in joining the roadtrip

PM me - Let's discuss the fine details. Thanks, G

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mieko
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-08 1:35 pm   Permalink

Reservations made! Thanks for the special room rates!

I'll be vending so that all the Northern CA people can get my awesome pendants and T-shirts!

View Profile of mieko Send a personal message to mieko  Email mieko Goto the website of mieko     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-16 1:41 pm   Permalink

Bump ! Vendor paces are almost full. Room for one more.

Looks like a great lineup....The duty free shop will be hopping !

VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-17 05:17 am   Permalink

Got a room reservation...that place looks awesome. Really looking forward to this!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-17 10:28 am   Permalink

Vendors wanted? Vendor here. I guess I better start working on some pieces for the show! I hope it doesn't interfere with my boozing.

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-20 12:14 pm   Permalink

OK,

We have our list of Vendors for the Duty Free Gift Shop Air Bazaar

Tikiyaki Airways

Eric October

Jungle Trader

Meiko

Tiki King

Retro Diva

MP

Retro Ruthie

Tiki Kaimuki

Tiki Farm

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation