FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Get THE classic Tiki Archeology DVD for Christmas -ON SALE
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
Get THE classic Tiki Archeology DVD for Christmas -ON SALE
13thfloor

Posted: 2010-11-24 06:23 am   Permalink

Would love to have this! How much will it be with postage to norway?

View Profile of 13thfloor Send a personal message to 13thfloor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-24 2:50 pm   Permalink

Oh jeez...will it get there by raft? Well, to be safe, add four bucks, so 24.- all together.
Domestic is 20.- including shipping:

Quote:

On 2010-11-23 13:07, bigbrotiki wrote:
Yes folks, it is that time of the year again, and I have a new batch of these available!

Give the gift of Tiki Archeology! Amazing vintage film clips mixed with visits to now gone Tiki sites and interviews with Tiki veterans!
You might have it, but does your curious-about-Tiki neighbor!?

Just paypal me 20.- bucks with your address to my paypal account sventiki@aol.com and the disc is in the mail! See page 1 for more images and content of these 2 classic documentaries.

[ This Message was edited by: bigbrotiki 2010-11-24 17:17 ]

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-24 2:59 pm   Permalink

I also decided to make TIKI MODERN available, with any inscription you would like, just write to me what it shall be.

I cannot compete with Amazon, so it will be 35.- bucks, and because it is such a BRICK of a book, I will have to charge 5.- bucks for shipping domestically, so $40.-will do it. Signed. sealed and delivered. Well actually, I'll have to break the Saran wrap seal to sign it.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala_kahiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-25 5:23 pm   Permalink

I would LOVE to have this!! Is there a link to your paypal account? I haven't used paypal very much and am not sure how it works..maybe I'm missing a link somewhere

View Profile of hala_kahiki Send a personal message to hala_kahiki  Email hala_kahiki Goto the website of hala_kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-25 5:51 pm   Permalink

Well, YOU have to get a Paypal account first. You don't have to put money in it, you can link your bank account. Then send the money to the above Paypal address. Your payment info will contain your mailing address that I will send the DVD or book to.

From the DVD:

Danny Balsz at the Tikis

Martin Denny's percussionist Augie Colon mouthes his bird calls

At the Tahitian Lanai

Dale Sizer's cool Tiki pad in Hollywood

MarkusK
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-11-25 11:26 pm   Permalink

Don't know if you got my PM, so...how much for shipping to Germany?
Danke, Herr Kirsten!

View Profile of MarkusK Send a personal message to MarkusK      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HelveTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-26 12:14 am   Permalink

Oh yes... and how much to Switzerland ?

Gruss aus der Schweiz

View Profile of HelveTiki Send a personal message to HelveTiki  Goto the website of HelveTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-27 07:55 am   Permalink

Gentlemen, liebe Kollegen, I will gladly mail the DVD to the most distant places.
Take note that it is in NTSC and not PAL, so you can only play it on your computer.
To make sure I am not incurring extra expenses, please add 4.- dollars to the Paypal payment, thank you.

Hibiscus
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-27 10:09 am   Permalink

Just ordered the dvd!

View Profile of Hibiscus Send a personal message to Hibiscus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala_kahiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-02 7:47 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-11-25 17:51, bigbrotiki wrote:
Well, YOU have to get a Paypal account first. You don't have to put money in it, you can link your bank account. Then send the money to the above Paypal address. Your payment info will contain your mailing address that I will send the DVD or book to.

Thank you! Just ordered my copy of the DVD! So excited to watch it!!

View Profile of hala_kahiki Send a personal message to hala_kahiki  Email hala_kahiki Goto the website of hala_kahiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala_kahiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-10 10:26 pm   Permalink

Got mine in the mail a few days ago! Thanks for the speedy service!

louisprima
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2012-01-11 9:55 pm   Permalink

Can I still get my hands on one of these DVDs?

View Profile of louisprima Send a personal message to louisprima  Email louisprima     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
helene00731
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2013-10-07 2:56 pm   Permalink

Are there any of these DVD's still available?- Would love to ck it out!- Thx!

View Profile of helene00731 Send a personal message to helene00731  Email helene00731 Goto the website of helene00731     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-10-07 9:01 pm   Permalink

Not right now, and not for this X-mas, sorry. You can find it on U-Tube.

Kilaueakyd
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-10-07 10:33 pm   Permalink

BigBroTiki your books and dvd have been on my radar for almost two years. Will there be any more editions released in the future? I can't afford the used prices some collectors are asking. I really appreciate what you have done for the tiki world. I know your work has had a huge impact.
Mahalo

View Profile of Kilaueakyd Send a personal message to Kilaueakyd  Email Kilaueakyd     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation