FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Send In The Clowns, an art show, 1/30/2010
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
Send In The Clowns, an art show, 1/30/2010
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 11:58 am   Permalink

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-21 12:32 pm   Permalink

TOO SOON?

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-21 1:14 pm   Permalink

i am so ready to go!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
goddess-sunb
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-22 08:25 am   Permalink

View Profile of goddess-sunb Send a personal message to goddess-sunb      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 11:44 am   Permalink

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 12:04 pm   Permalink

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 1:00 pm   Permalink

I want to wish you all a boatload of congrats and dont leave until everything is sold . The only clown pic I could find was of Daves Not Home relaxing on a Saturday night .

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Shaker
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-22 1:51 pm   Permalink

I thought that was Norm MacDonald playing Burt Reynolds and Michelle Pfeiffer from Grease 2.

View Profile of Tiki Shaker Send a personal message to Tiki Shaker  Email Tiki Shaker     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-24 6:33 pm   Permalink

Making progress on my "Send in the Clowns" painting for this Saturday night.....

Underpainting (in acrylics)

And the progress so far (in 1 Shot Enamel)

Don't miss this show!!
1531 N. El Camino Real
San Clemente, CA 92672

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-25 09:07 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-21 08:12, little lost tiki wrote:
Quote:

On 2010-01-20 16:54, Jason Wickedly wrote:
Kinny -
I don't even want to know what Google search terms one would enter to get images of such a demented looking bunch of clowns. (Oh wait, is there a Megan's Law site for clowns?)

Yes there is,Jason!
and it's called BOFFO's Law
Here's the info i gleaned from the Homepage....
Quote:

Welcome to the California Department of Justice's Internet web site, which lists designated registered clowns in California.

As a result of a new law, this site will provide you with access to information on more than 63,000 persons required to register in California as clowns. Specific home addresses are displayed on more than 33,500 of these "jolly fellows" in the California communities;as to these persons, the site displays the last registered circus or carnival reported by the clown. An additional 30,500 mimes and "other strange entertainers" are included on the site with listing by ZIP Code, city,county,and circus/carnival/fair affiliation. Information on approximately 22,000 other unlicensed clowns is not included on this site, but is known to law enforcement personnel.

Once you have read and acknowledged the disclaimer on the next page, you may search the database by a clown's specific name, obtain tour and city/county listings, obtain detailed personal profile information on each registrant (including "special talents" ie: balloon animals.magic.etc), and use our map application to search your neighborhood or anywhere throughout the State to determine the specific location of any local circus or carnival.

Not all clowns and mimes have been caught and convicted. Most clownish offenses are committed by travelling carnival performers,so always stay alert when attending these events.

Yeah, I know, I know, they told me all that crap when I had to registe....

Oh I mean...you don't say? How interesting!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-26 08:00 am   Permalink

UNCOMFORTABLE SILENCE......

Clysdalle
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-26 08:19 am   Permalink

FINISHED! Now I can pack up the studio for the move.....hope to see everyone at the show on Saturday....I'll be the one driving the uHaul!

The Clown Cold Case
11x14

View Profile of Clysdalle Send a personal message to Clysdalle  Email Clysdalle Goto the website of Clysdalle     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-26 08:52 am   Permalink

Aloha Mutha F*CKAS!!

its TIME for the CLOWN CATHARSIS to COMMENCE!!!

sneak preview of "Mr Winkles Goes Awry":

more soon!

mr Toe.

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-26 1:08 pm   Permalink

www.kinnyruzic.com Art Blogs Wishes Fulfilled!
I'm on Facebook too! under my real name Ken Ruzic
Yeeeeeeeah!

Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-26 6:39 pm   Permalink

'ClownNik" Acrylic on wood panel.

Ready for some hilarity this Saturday.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation