FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tiki Central Night at Lava Lounge with Maikai Gents and Tiki Diablo-With Photos
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tiki Central Night at Lava Lounge with Maikai Gents and Tiki Diablo-With Photos
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 4:31 pm   Permalink

Check out Chiki's "Deer caught in Headlights" look! Hey, when was this pic taken? Did you guys wait for me and SCD to leave so we wouldn't crack the lens?

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 5:25 pm   Permalink

We figured you have gotten enough attention with your 1000 posts and all.... SCD's absence was an unfortunate side effect.

Thanks everyone, it was a great way to spend a Tuesday night!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 6:27 pm   Permalink

Looks like fun! Sorry I missed it Judd. We'll see you guys at the Tiki Oasis though, right?

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 8:18 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Did you guys wait for me and SCD to leave so we wouldn't crack the lens?

Was SCD swingin' that Samurai sword around again?

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
christiki295
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 11:17 pm   Permalink

Aloha,

Thank you for the big tiki love shown to this malihini last night at Lava Lounge.

Mahalo!

View Profile of christiki295 Send a personal message to christiki295  Email christiki295     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
floratina
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 01:43 am   Permalink

You workin on your Oasis reservation, CT295 (`or should I call you "CT" for short)?

[ This Message was edited by: floratina on 2003-05-01 01:48 ]

View Profile of floratina Send a personal message to floratina  Email floratina     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 08:05 am   Permalink

Wait a minute, is WierdUncleTiki and IukaGrogg one and the same or do they just look-a-like? Confused!

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 08:33 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-01 08:05, jungletrader wrote:
Wait a minute, is WierdUncleTiki and IukaGrogg one and the same or do they just look-a-like? Confused!

JT, yes they look alike but they're actually cousins.

Poly-Pop *

Bartender, make mine a glass of WATAHHH!!!!!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 09:21 am   Permalink

PolyPop~
Don't forget about Cousin Judd too! Although you can never seem to find all three of them at the same event together....hmmmm...

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 10:21 pm   Permalink

My wife and I had the best time tues. Thanks for coming out TIKI FAMILY. Oasis III! Busting my tiki all the way up to the last minute. YO ADRIAN! That's my sexy look. Puppy, I owe you a key chain.Chris295, be there ore be square bamboo.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation