FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events New Years Eve at Dallas Trader Vic's
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
New Years Eve at Dallas Trader Vic's
Tropical_Icebergs
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-01 6:07 pm   Permalink

My camera was walking around, taking pictures..don't know who took them and except no responsibility for anything...I'll post them and someone else can sort them out with captions or explanations..if necessary...the proof is in the pictures...a "GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL"... If anyone has a personal intrest any any picture PM me with your E-Mail and I'll send it to you...

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tropical_Icebergs
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-01 6:20 pm   Permalink

And the fun continued....

Happy New Year 2010 from Dallas Texas ....

[ This Message was edited by: Tropical_Icebergs 2010-01-02 15:06 ]

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CallDon
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-02 12:46 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-03 16:33, Kenike wrote:
Aloha Texas Tikiphiles and everyone else...

A few of us have decided there is no better way to ring in the New Year than with a Mai Tai and maybe some Crab Rangoon.

YES...I'm referring to Trader Vic's in Dallas. The only REAL tiki bar in the state.

I hope everyone had a great time. I had to work at Dakotas downtown that night. Never thought about getting a room and enjoying the evening. I play piano and have worked most New Year's Eves since I was 14 or so. It would be more fun to sit at TVs and enjoy the atmosphere and the evening. Maybe next year...or another time.

Don

View Profile of CallDon Send a personal message to CallDon  Email CallDon Goto the website of CallDon     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-02 09:09 am   Permalink

We need to practice the shaka gesture before we're several Navy Grogs deep.

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-02 12:44 pm   Permalink

Waddya mean? That is the "Hook 'em" for the Texas Longhorns and the shaka combined, thusly, "Texas Tikiphiles"!

View Profile of Koitiki Send a personal message to Koitiki  Email Koitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dobrolic
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-03 1:04 pm   Permalink

Another great Texas Tikiphiles evening! Mahalo, ho'omaika'i (thank you) to Kenike for organizing, Trader Vic's for hosting, Chef Mike for the appetizers, TV's dynamic duo mixologists Mike & Ricardo, plus the Palomar staff-esp. concierges John Paul & Konnie along with Manager Mr. Liu. It was great to have new honorary TX Tikiphiles join us too-the Zulus (from Denver) & newlyweds "Dickie Moe" & "Dubiki" (Hulacat's brother & his wife from Alexandria, VA). Castlehune had a great time & hung in past midnight. As for the rest of us, a good & well-imbibed time was had by all. Oh those shots of rum at midnight...

Dobrolic

View Profile of Dobrolic Send a personal message to Dobrolic  Email Dobrolic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Unkle John
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-04 07:26 am   Permalink

I see you left the "Unkle John corner booth" vacant for us.
JuJu and I wanted to make it, but could not due to a family issue. Nothing serious, but our help was called on and we couldn't turn it down. We do, however, plan on coming out in May for the Annual gathering. Happy New Year, yall

View Profile of Unkle John Send a personal message to Unkle John  Email Unkle John Goto the website of Unkle John     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-07 8:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks to Kenike for organizing this and another huge thank you for the music. It was great seeing all the Texans and welcoming Zulu and Alissa and the infamous DC duo, Dickie Moe and Dubiki.

Grande Kahu and Marianne

View Profile of Koitiki Send a personal message to Koitiki  Email Koitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation