FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Bilge Your Christmas Hates, Rants, & Weirdness
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Your Christmas Hates, Rants, & Weirdness
Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-16 11:46 am   Permalink

I hate how my bar bill triples in size when I spend the holidays with my family(and not drinking with them , mind you).

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2009-12-16 11:54 am   Permalink

GROG hate when Santa cum down the chimney. You sick bastard, somebody's gotta clean that up! Then the S.O.B. eat all of GROG' cookies and drink GROG' milk. THOSE WERE A GIFT FROM GROG' NEIGHBORS YOU DAMNED THIEF! Reindoor crap all over the roof, busting out shingles and stuff. That's at least a $500 roof repair every damned year!!

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-12-16 12:04 pm   Permalink

And, no matter how many letters GROG write to Santa, he never bring what GROG want for Christmas!!

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-16 12:05 pm   Permalink

#1 thing irking me this holiday season is not Christmas related exactly but its all the "Best (fill in the blank) of the decade", "Craziest(fill in the blank)of the decade", "Athlete of the Decade", etc nonsense that is everywhere.

Um...the decade is not over until 12/31/2010....ya'll one year early. And what annoys me more is that NO ONE seems to realize this.

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-16 12:27 pm   Permalink

IT'S 2009!?!?
GOTTA GO READJUST THAT TIME MACHINE....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-16 12:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-16 12:05, leleliz wrote:
Um...the decade is not over until 12/31/2010....ya'll one year early. And what annoys me more is that NO ONE seems to realize this.

And the world is going to end in 2012 .... time to start doing all the shit you have always wanted to do. hehe at least its my excuse!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-12-16 12:43 pm   Permalink

That mofo, Santa, has a sick sense of humor, too.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2009-12-16 12:44 ]

Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-16 5:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2009-12-16 12:04, GROG wrote:
And, no matter how many letters GROG write to Santa, he never bring what GROG want for Christmas!!

That cuz Grog always ax for the wrong kind of woman

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-16 6:37 pm   Permalink

Loving the HATE here...it is delightful.

...and another thing...don't let me catch you NITS (Neanderthals In TruckS) with a frikken wreath strapped onto your grill...that just makes me want to start packin my pistol and break out the road rage!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-17 08:14 am   Permalink

i really hate peeps!
they have NO place in the Christmas lexicon....

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-17 12:58 pm   Permalink

Vamp - OMG - that's SO funny! I live in a sort-of rural area and EVERY YEAR some honyocks decide to "decorate" their penis-enhancement mobiles! (Not EVERYone who drives a huge truck is small of "stature" - but if you don't NEED a big truck - why get one???)

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-17 3:01 pm   Permalink

Yeah and these guys with the BIG trucks all jacked up high with huge tires, swingin' and danglin' their little tiny nut sacks,.........if your truck is that big, you could use a testosterone injection; perhaps the size of basketballs would be more proportionate.

Oki NiKsoKoWa
(Hello all my relatives)
TikiJungle.com

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
talo ka
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-17 5:26 pm   Permalink

i personally hate every luxury car company that tries to convince us that it is a everyday occurance to buy a loved one a super 'spensive out of reach car. oh and put a big friggin red bow on it too.

View Profile of talo ka Send a personal message to talo ka      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2009-12-18 01:58 am   Permalink

Oops! Sorry Talo, GROG buy this for you for Christmas, but since you don't want it, GROG take it back.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

woofmutt
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-18 04:56 am   Permalink

Any ad where they show Santa shopping at a particular store because the bargains are so great or Santa finding an item that's so wonderful he orders several thousand of them and then asks if they deliver...Ho-ho-ho!

Ads featuring the surprise Christmas visit...A son, daughter, family, or zombie uncle showing up Christmas Eve or morning are tiresome and go against social norms. Everyone knows that if you go out of your way to spend Thanksgiving with the relatives you're under no obligation to get together with them for Christmas. It's rude of Folger's or Lowe's to suggest otherwise.

And any ad for booze that suggests I should enjoy it responsibly makes me wanna grab a bottle and drink it while roller skating on my roof.

View Profile of woofmutt Send a personal message to woofmutt  Email woofmutt Goto the website of woofmutt     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation