[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki HELP me tiki-fy my new bicycle
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
HELP me tiki-fy my new bicycle
TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-23 5:37 pm   Permalink

Getting a bit of work done on Sara'a Tiki-Trike. Our neighbor got his hands on a bunch of rift cut teak from a house up in Aspen. Couple that with a few lengths of bamboo, some time on his hands, and some money (formerly) in mine...

I'll upload the pictures once my wife opens it as her Christmas present!

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTie 2012-12-23 17:41 ]

[ This Message was edited by: TikiTie 2012-12-23 17:41 ]

View Profile of TikiTie Send a personal message to TikiTie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-25 10:30 am   Permalink

TikiTrike on a white Christmas morning outside the house.

Next we'll get some brass cleats and some netting

A convenient place to hide contraband!

Lastly we'll carve up the sides with a tapa pattern or something else to make it feel unique.

View Profile of TikiTie Send a personal message to TikiTie      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikilongbeach
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-03-01 08:22 am   Permalink

CheekyTiki in the UK made this bike for Monkey Shoulder Whisky. Just change the barrels into rum.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-13 07:05 am   Permalink

We just bought this yesterday for my wife's bike at The Gear Exchange in Glenwood Springs.

porco
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2013-04-16 12:16 pm   Permalink

found this bad boy behind a rental property of mine.

View Profile of porco Send a personal message to porco  Goto the website of porco     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-04-18 12:56 pm   Permalink

I'm no expert, but I think you might should get a new chain for that bike!

TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-05 12:25 pm   Permalink

Maybe there'll be a tiki inspired bike or two down in Alameda. If you see any, snap and post a picture or two. Thanks!

tikitony
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-07-06 08:37 am   Permalink

Tiki Ray's Trike is awesome. A customer gave me this beat up rusty 3 wheel Worksman, so I stripped it down, painted it, and made a tiki bar for the back from our old fence we replaced. Still haven't added any carvings or accessories yet.

Live like a Beachcomber!
www.TikiTony.com www.facebook.com/tikitonybeachcomber

View Profile of tikitony Send a personal message to tikitony  Email tikitony Goto the website of tikitony     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-06 09:40 am   Permalink

The trike looks great so far. I really like the red paint in the inside of the chain guard; pretty subtle and pretty cool. I can't wait to see the rear box carved up and customized!

TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-07-06 09:41 am   Permalink

The trike looks great so far. I really like the red paint in the inside of the chain guard; pretty subtle and pretty cool. I can't wait to see the rear box carved up and customized!

TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

TikiTie
Tiki Socialite

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation