FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Shecky, the Future Holy Grail!
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Shecky, the Future Holy Grail!
tikigreg
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-14 4:05 pm   Permalink

I just received the two Shecky mugs that I ordered, and they are decidedly hip! For those that are not in the loop on these, I'm sure they would pay far more than what Stuckie asks.

Get yours while they are still available! Otherwise, you might be paying three times the price on ebay next year! (And if we find those that put them up for sale...!)

(Disclaimer: tikigreg is in no way affiliated with or compensated by the abovementioned producer. Tax, title, and registration extra.)

View Profile of tikigreg Send a personal message to tikigreg      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-16 02:52 am   Permalink

I hope I can get one. I sent an email from the link somebody provided. I guess I'll see what happens. I've got quite a few Munktiki's Lmtd and otherwise.

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-06-27 12:16 pm   Permalink

I got it in record time

[ This Message was edited by: Turbogod on 2002-06-27 12:17 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMikey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-09 1:20 pm   Permalink

I also got a Shecky! A very cool mug (as are ALL the Munktiki products) and I have a warm fuzzy glow inside from being an "insider" on TikiCentral. OK....maybe the warm fuzzy glow was from the Mai Tai, but I still feel "hip!" Keep up the good work Paul & Stuckie!

View Profile of TikiMikey Send a personal message to TikiMikey  Email TikiMikey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-10 4:20 pm   Permalink

Got my Shecky yesterday, even picked up an "EEK" from the guys at Munktiki as well. My Shecky is #63, come on club members, where you hiding that $18 plus shipping? Pony up and get the mug, it's the Tiki Centalite mascot!

Plus, you don't have to worry about some big-money collector sniping you at the last second. Shecky is purrty cool and so is Eek! While my collection is entirely "vintage" I make an exception for the Muntiki pieces.

They're that good.

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2002-07-10 10:36 pm   Permalink

I think they are out of order as mine is #79. There may be more out there than it seems.

Unga Bunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 08:40 am   Permalink

Put my name on the list.

View Profile of Unga Bunga Send a personal message to Unga Bunga      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 09:07 am   Permalink

Does anyone think that Shecky 2.0 (thehut) is worth trading a shecky for. Maybe later down the road

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 09:08 am   Permalink

I'll take one too.

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GatorRob
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 11:41 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2006-09-13 08:40, Unga Bunga wrote:
Put my name on the list.

Quote:

On 2006-09-13 09:08, Sabu The Coconut Boy wrote:
I'll take one too.

All right you two, knock it off. You're freakin out my addled brain here.

View Profile of GatorRob Send a personal message to GatorRob      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 12:11 pm   Permalink

Who's this Shceky dude?

Is he/she limited?

If so I want 1 , 325 ,2500000000 please

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
virani
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 1:29 pm   Permalink

pfff, shecky is canadian...

View Profile of virani Send a personal message to virani  Goto the website of virani     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Monkeyman
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 1:39 pm   Permalink

My wife, children and Guinea pig would also like to create TC id's to get a Shecky.

Sign all 5 of us up.

(the aforementioned comment is intended to be tongue in cheek)

View Profile of Monkeyman Send a personal message to Monkeyman  Email Monkeyman     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 4:44 pm   Permalink

pfff, shecky is canadian...

Your Honor, The defendant, Monsieur Virani dismissed Canadians, particularly one green mutant Northerner, one "Shecky". The people hereby offer into evidence People's Exhibit "A". I believe you will find this illuminating.

Ahhhh HA!

On second thought, I don't much like Canadians either. Now, French-Canadians? Don't even get me started on them!

Hey, I love everybody! 'Cept that guy, and those two over there, and everyone who has ever purchased a Celine Dion cd. Oh, and Texans...and Dodgers fans.

Ambassador midnite

EDIT: I hate rude people too, but love walks on the beach, Cabernet Sauvignons, and tacos.

[ This Message was edited by: midnite_tiki 2006-09-13 16:45 ]

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2006-09-13 7:13 pm   Permalink

mmmm, I like gettin caught in the rain, cheetos, and empty coffee cans.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation