FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Surf Side Records shirts Limited!!!!
Surf Side Records shirts Limited!!!!
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 07:19 am   Permalink

Hey Gang did a few surf side records shirts limited run of 30 (S- XXL) 100% Heavy cotton hand screened in sea-blue ink /black shirts $15. post paid

NOTE" surf side records was a label from the 50's took this image of the inner sleeve from a 1960's surf record

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-26 1:47 pm   Permalink

thanks again to all...only have 13 left to sell and i'm low on sizes also now please only 3 per household unless u ask me first..these are limited.. thanks again everone

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-26 4:49 pm   Permalink

ok Joe got the last XXL glad my shirt can find a home in the UK "God save the Queen" (heheh)

now all i have left is S-XL.....and only 10 left to sell..don't wait till the last one it may be gone

The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-28 06:59 am   Permalink

ok only 7 left...yes i take all forms of payment...thanks to all who bought one all ships today Tiki Joe from the UK expect two weeks delivery time maybe less..have a safe new year

The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-01 1:27 pm   Permalink

hey i do a few left...out of XXL.. out of Med now...I only made 30, but if anyone wants one and i don't have a size I'll do a few more, to fill an order but not many, wouldn't be fair to the other people who bought the first one, I'll do a limited # of 12 in red ink (kind of like a second press)

so first come first gets!!!! and that will be it.. Thanks again to all and stay tuned for my #2 set of tiki mugs!!!!!!...

The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-05 8:51 pm   Permalink

SOLD OUT ....SOLD OUT.. SOLD OUT....SOLD OUT...!!!!!!!

I WILL DO A LIMITED RUN NEXT WEEK IN RED (ONLY 12) SO GET IN LINE...THANKS AGAIN TO ALL "A FRAME" YOU GOT THE LAST ONE.....SURF ON DUDES...WD

Pikeys Dog
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-11 12:15 pm   Permalink

Received...

Cool t-shirt.

Thanks!

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-11 8:16 pm   Permalink

cool glad you like it.. hope it goes well in your English summers..hehehe...untill then , be safe and have a cold one for me...WD

1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-11 8:30 pm   Permalink

They don't drink em cold in Jolly ole' England CJ!!

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation