FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Did Santa bring any mugs this year?
Did Santa bring any mugs this year?
devils son in law

Posted: 2009-12-25 12:32 pm   Permalink

Santa brought me 3 mugs this year. Nothing too spectacular, All 3 were Tiki Farm ( and that's NOT a slam towards TF, we all know and love them!!). So I must have been kinda good anyways!! : )

View Profile of devils son in law Send a personal message to devils son in law  Email devils son in law     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 1:37 pm   Permalink

I got a 'cup'--the Tommy Bahama set with the blue tiki mug! Last year was the TF green Fugu bowl.

Tacky

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MauiTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 1:51 pm   Permalink

Santa was good to me this year!

i also got a Crazy Al shot glass (not pictured)!

Merry Christmas!

Tiki and flower pattern Stickers
www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs www.mauitikitours.com
Hippie Stickers www.hippiestickers.com

View Profile of MauiTiki Send a personal message to MauiTiki  Email MauiTiki Goto the website of MauiTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trad'r Bill
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 8:16 pm   Permalink

I got a Brallata Liqueur Decanter and a Harvey's mug. The funny part is my mom printed out references to these items on TC and Ooga-Mooga!! I guess I gotta watch my p's and q's now that my mom is trolling TC. HI MOM!!

View Profile of Trad'r Bill Send a personal message to Trad'r Bill  Email Trad'r Bill     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 8:44 pm   Permalink

No mugs, but this beauty:

And not for me, but for my wife:

Naomi very happy with her rare Nuku Oro deity, one of the most modernist Polynesian/Micronesian idols that came forth from the islands.

This fine piece is the work of no other than Danny Gallardo, aka Tiki Diablo, master carver of such works as the Trader Vic's downtown entrance Tikis.

Mahalo, Danny Claus!

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 9:18 pm   Permalink

Mahalo, Danny Claus!
[/quote]

Good job Danny!

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tom Slick
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 9:18 pm   Permalink

I am the proud owner of all 8 Frankie's Tiki Bar Mugs, plus matchbooks, plus moss swizzles! Funny...My folks made it to vegas and got to experience Frankies before me! hahaha, at least I sent them to the right place while in Vegas...They liked it, and I got mugs; It's a Win-Win situation, just as it should be, everytime you visit Vegas!

View Profile of Tom Slick Send a personal message to Tom Slick      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
LOL Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-25 11:50 pm   Permalink

Danny looks like a proud papa standing next to his work (as he should be). It's a very nice piece - congratulations and Merry Christmas!

Ovarian Cancer Research

View Profile of LOL Tiki Send a personal message to LOL Tiki  Email LOL Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ka'lenatiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-26 11:06 am   Permalink

got me a Enchanted Tiki Room stackable set, A copy of Sippin Safari (yea) and a pair of the wall mount tikis from Tascano.

View Profile of ka'lenatiki Send a personal message to ka'lenatiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pikeys Dog
Grand Member (3 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-27 04:18 am   Permalink

My wife got me a Tiki Farm Uncle Fun, an I.O.U for a set of the Trader Vics Voodoo glasses (the new ones - currently in the post) and diffords cocktails #8 (book containing over 2600 cocktails - theres even some Tiki ones in there...)

View Profile of Pikeys Dog Send a personal message to Pikeys Dog  Goto the website of Pikeys Dog     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-27 11:40 am   Permalink

Sven, glad to see Naomi smiling with her new tiki. I really enjoyed carving that one and plan to carve one for myself.

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
rocktiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2009-12-28 09:21 am   Permalink

My lovely wife got me the Shag, Pink Panther mug set from Tiki Farm. My collection is Growing so fast I'm going to have to build more shelves.

View Profile of rocktiki Send a personal message to rocktiki  Email rocktiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 6:33 pm   Permalink

Since I just celebrated Christmas with 3 of my daughters, their spouses & my granddaughter in Michigan last weekend & will be celebrating Christmas with my other daughter, her husband & the rest of my grandchildren (4) in Virginia in a few weeks, maybe it's not too late to post for this topic. This is my very much appreciated Christmas gift.

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 6:41 pm   Permalink

i got a rock.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 7:57 pm   Permalink

I got a rabid skunk

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation