Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Trader Vic's Atlanta TODAY at 6PM
Trader Vic's Atlanta TODAY at 6PM
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-30 06:51 am   Permalink

Hey Gang anyone in the Atlanta area wanna come to Trader Vic's ? Me and My Crew will be there to hang out for a bit. We will be there at 6 nothing big really ,just to have some grub and a few laughs...come on by,
come meet the Witch Doctor and Dimond Chip..hahahahah

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tropical_Icebergs
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2009-12-30 2:47 pm   Permalink

Wow..if I had only known sooner...I could have been dissapointed longer. Cause aint no way I could make it..bet I've missed a possiable very good time..Hope every one has a great time...the seeds of the crowd, are some of the best you will find anywhere....

View Profile of Tropical_Icebergs Send a personal message to Tropical_Icebergs  Email Tropical_Icebergs     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-30 6:03 pm   Permalink

Happy New Year to you CJ...just got back in town a few days ago.
Still have not been to Atlanta Trader Vic's yet!

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2009-12-31 8:19 pm   Permalink

Hey we had a blast.. nice to meet you dixe. and tiki Sam, the food was GREAT... and the Place was a hopp'in ...bought a few things from the gift shop...just a great time all around .. i think we will be back sometime in Feb for my 39th birthday (or is it 40?????)..I'll have to ask my Mom.. maybe by then we can get a larger group.

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation