advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Locating Tiki ╗ ╗ Bora Bora, Lisbon, Portugal (bar)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Bora Bora, Lisbon, Portugal (bar)
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2014-07-03 06:02 am   Permalink

Holy cow. I'm gonna have to visit these places. Thanks for posting Sven.

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote

Posted: 2014-07-25 10:14 am   Permalink

Wow, I gotta go to Portugal now! Used to live in LA and frequented Tiki Ti and now in Gothenburg, Sweden. Got Kon-Tiki here, but man.. it ain't no Tiki Ti!

View Profile of prof_yaya Send a personal message to prof_yaya  Goto the website of prof_yaya     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Joshua Bell
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-12 9:23 pm   Permalink

Heading to Lisbon next week, and will lead a group of intrepid explorers to Bora-Bora.

Any requests for photos of anything, mysteries to solve, etc?

View Profile of Joshua Bell Send a personal message to Joshua Bell  Email Joshua Bell Goto the website of Joshua Bell     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-13 02:31 am   Permalink

Hey Sven, Bigbrotiki the original render drawing that you posted here is an image I sent you privately for The book proyect we had. Why you post it and where is my credit? or The artist's?
íViva Tiki! Ambassador of Tiki in Mexico. Zeta is specialized in the research, study and preservation of Tiki culture in Latin countries.

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-09-15 09:54 am   Permalink

I am sorry. I was just amazed and joyful about how much the actual bar resembled the rendering, and wanted to share that. And if you don't want me to show that, why would you want me to divulge the name of the original artist? That key figure is clearly your domain.

And I am very sad too to hear about the closing of the Madrid Bora Bora. The Lisbon Tangaroa had all its ceramic art removed when they sold it, only half a year I got to photograph it

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation