FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums ╗ ╗ Creating Tiki ╗ ╗ Other Crafts ╗ ╗ Zeta's tiki art
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
Zeta's tiki art
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-04 08:09 am   Permalink

Mahalo Master Benzart! Thank you and everyone for visiting...

At the Rano Raraku Lounge

MADNESS!!!

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-04 6:05 pm   Permalink

you got a twisted mind,Zeta...
it's infectious!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-05 08:28 am   Permalink

Twisted? Nah...

Bird-Man (Half-pipe at Rano Raraku)

View Profile of Zeta Send a personal message to Zeta  Goto the website of Zeta     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-12 3:57 pm   Permalink

Where does this tiki came from? I just forgot... Marshall Islands? I think...

One shot pencil on paper
2006 or so...

MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-12 4:34 pm   Permalink

Love this guy Zeta, so suave!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-13 05:18 am   Permalink

Thanx PerroLocoMiguel! To quote J.D. Salinger's Holden Caulfield: "Suave as hell"

A minor work

Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-18 09:03 am   Permalink

From my 2003 blackbook

Haole Jim
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-14 1:23 pm   Permalink

Zeta, that art is amazing and inspiring. Hope you are having as much of a gas creating it as we are, digging it.

Thank you!

View Profile of Haole Jim Send a personal message to Haole Jim      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-18 08:15 am   Permalink

Haole Jim, you are too nice... thank you! I love doing these drawings, I really do. It's beyond me. compulsive doodler... And of course, I love sharing them and get feedback too! I feed myself from the applause! (take dollars too) I'm an agggggggghtist! So, you keep appreciating them and I'll keep sharing them. deal?

"Caledonian Tabou and PNG mask"

This piece of paper (the back of an outdated calendar) was done somewhere between 2005 and 2007. What I call my "brown period" because I used primarily cardboard and recycled pieces of paper as a canvas for my art. And because sounds important to have "periods" in your artwork. Sound pretentious and art dealers, critics and historians love that f artsy talk. Hopefully, that will bring me some dough, chicks or recognition some day...

Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-20 08:52 am   Permalink

"I want to be adored"

Sketch after a fimo Tikis Mikis by Lady Eve

Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-29 2:15 pm   Permalink

Unexplainable (Abstract Moai # 5)

Before knowing anything about Tiki Central or Book of Tiki.

Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-30 07:36 am   Permalink

Early 2000 drawing with moais

little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-30 09:30 am   Permalink

AVIDA DOLLARS!
isn't that an anagram for Salvador Dali?
Keep creating,Zeta!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-30 10:22 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Little Lost Tiki! I will keep creating, I just need to find a way to stop eating!

This one, I like. Please don't copy me, or do it but give me my credit, thank you. (Yeah right!)

Moai Pez

Zeta
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-01 09:14 am   Permalink

Ku Hawaiian war god candy Pez dispenser.

Note to myself: (Maybe I should actually try to $ell the concept to the Pez Candy Corporation...)

Also available:

Rarotonga Pez
Papua New Guinea Pez
Maori Pez

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation