FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Tiki Kiliki at Trader Vic's Dallas 1/11/2010
Tiki Kiliki at Trader Vic's Dallas 1/11/2010
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-07 7:41 pm   Permalink

I'm so excited that I'll finally be able to see Trader Vic's Dallas!

I'll be visiting Dallas on a business trip Sunday 1/10/2010 - Tuesday 1/12/2010. Flying out Tuesday so I've decided to visit Vic's on Monday 1/11/2010. And how appropriate - I can celebrate the launch of The Hukilau website!!

I hope to see some Tikiphiles so please come and join me if you can!

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Koitiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-09 10:32 am   Permalink

I know some of the Dallas folks are coming. If I'm up that way I'd love to join ya'll. What time?

View Profile of Koitiki Send a personal message to Koitiki  Email Koitiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-09 11:23 am   Permalink

I'm thinking 7:30pm, I'll go back to the hotel after work and get ready, etc.

Is that good for everyone?

The Hukilau

View Profile of tiki_kiliki Send a personal message to tiki_kiliki  Email tiki_kiliki Goto the website of tiki_kiliki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TxTikiGirl
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-09 12:10 pm   Permalink

I plan on going! Gives me a good reason to use my TV's gift certificate too

View Profile of TxTikiGirl Send a personal message to TxTikiGirl      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-09 3:14 pm   Permalink

Myself, Charlie Rose & Grande Kahu all plan on being there!

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-09 4:24 pm   Permalink

Hey Craig(Keniki) and gang, have a blast tonight and give Christi an aloha and a
Happy New Year for me will yah.

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-09 6:37 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-09 16:24, 1961surf wrote:
Hey Craig(Keniki) and gang, have a blast tonight and give Christi an aloha and a
Happy New Year for me will yah.

You bet! Not sure who Craig is but if I see him I'll send along your regards on Monday

Dennis

View Profile of Kenike Send a personal message to Kenike  Email Kenike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kenike
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-11 3:53 pm   Permalink

If you see this in time, stay home. or
Meet us at Victor Tango’s
3001 N. Henderson Avenue, Dallas.

[ This Message was edited by: Kenike 2010-01-12 12:08 ]

tiki_kiliki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-12 09:04 am   Permalink

Thank you so much to everyone that showed up last night. I had such a great time talking story, tiki and such with all of you over delicious cocktails!

And to Dennis - thanks could not express my feelings for the treat of seeing Trader Vic's Dallas before whatever is going to happen happens. What a beautiful moment. I didn't want to leave. Thanks to you I got to see this palace and with you guys with me - a private moment to just soak it in! Thanks for the glass and the menu too - I will proudly add them to my collection.

And to whomever reads this from Trader Vic's in Dallas - we will miss you and I don't know if you even care or are able to control what is happening. I hope that each and every object that is moved or sold is handled with care and disturbed as less as possible.

The Hukilau

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation