FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Record Nerds Unite!!!!
Record Nerds Unite!!!!
The Witch Doctor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-10 11:30 am   Permalink

ok as most of you know the Doctor as a sick wax collection.. i have over 11,000 records plus i just bought out 2000 more records so i have a bunch of stuff to trade or sell send me your want list or what you looking for i have all sorts of stuff 50's rockabilly, surf, Punk Hardcore, Goth and over 500 Hawaiian records ..and don't forget about the KING, (800 Elvis records)

View Profile of The Witch Doctor Send a personal message to The Witch Doctor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-10 11:41 am   Permalink

Many of us have already exposed our inner vinyl nerd!
http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=24584&forum=

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-10 11:48 am   Permalink

I recently received a turntable that connects to my computer to make digital copies. It allows me to copy individual tracks and that's pretty useful. I've way too many Hawaiian albums. I specialize in one with pictures of pretty girls. (Just being honest.)

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-10 12:26 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-10 11:48, Bongo Bungalow wrote:
I recently received a turntable that connects to my computer to make digital copies. It allows me to copy individual tracks and that's pretty useful. I've way too many Hawaiian albums. I specialize in one with pictures of pretty girls. (Just being honest.)

That's funny! I only buy the ones with hot babes on them, too! I also got one of those turntables for Christmas, but my computer is so old, it doesn't burn CDs.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hombre
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-10 3:35 pm   Permalink

It must be a theme this year because I got the same record player that records onto my computer. I only have about 50 Hawaiian records so far but look forward to making them easier to listen too.

Nothing like a good cigar and strong drink!

View Profile of hombre Send a personal message to hombre  Email hombre Goto the website of hombre     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-10 3:58 pm   Permalink

We should prolly move this thread over to music.

TikiGoddess
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-15 06:35 am   Permalink

I have a TDK "digital audio cd recorder," it looks like a regular stereo componant (no computer involved) and records cassettes and LPs onto CDs and dubs one CD to another. Works well, final products sounds good.

View Profile of TikiGoddess Send a personal message to TikiGoddess      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation