FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events BIG garage sale may 2nd at Bamboo Ben....
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
BIG garage sale may 2nd at Bamboo Ben....
The Sperm Whale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 11:36 am   Permalink

I had so much fun yesterday!!! I wanna thank everybody for putting up with the Hard Riders!!! I hope some of you liked us!! Thanks to all of my Tiki Pals for being the most fun and awesome bunch on the planet!! Thanks to Tiki Ray and Cindy for the awesome whale you gave me!! I have so much fun with everybody!! I really want to thank the BOO TRIBE for letting us play and throwing such a fun event!!!

View Profile of The Sperm Whale Send a personal message to The Sperm Whale  Email The Sperm Whale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 11:51 am   Permalink

The Hard Riders?

Those guys are the most un-polished, un-rehearsed, un-professional, un-talented, un-acceptable...

...underated, unashamed, unbound, unsung heroes that I have seen live in a while

Don't take this post seriously guys, you guys KICK ARSE!!

Thanks Scott (and others) for playing live yesterday in the parking lot at Ben's.

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-05-03 12:47 pm   Permalink

Some band shots...

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Daves Not Home
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 1:49 pm   Permalink

Yesterday was AWESOME! Thanks to the Boo's for putting this on and all the happy people for the good vibes.

View Profile of Daves Not Home Send a personal message to Daves Not Home  Goto the website of Daves Not Home     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 1:54 pm   Permalink

Thanks to Bamboo Ben and Mrs. Boo, and everyone who made this possible! We had a great time!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
happychi
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-03 2:13 pm   Permalink

Had such a great time yesterday. Thanks Mr and Mrs Boo!! It was an AWESOME day:)

View Profile of happychi Send a personal message to happychi  Goto the website of happychi     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 2:26 pm   Permalink

Had a blast at the Boo's sale! Great folks, great music. Can't believe I'm at work now. Feeling a little depressed.... damn! Thanks to the Boo's for everything, very very cool event.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hottiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 5:33 pm   Permalink

Nice weather, good food, great music, wonderful garage sale. Thanks to Bamboo Ben and Mrs. Boo for a perfect day !

View Profile of hottiki Send a personal message to hottiki  Email hottiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 6:39 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-05-03 11:36, The Sperm Whale wrote:
I had so much fun yesterday!!! I wanna thank everybody for putting up with the Hard Riders!!! I hope some of you liked us!! Thanks to all of my Tiki Pals for being the most fun and awesome bunch on the planet!! Thanks to Tiki Ray and Cindy for the awesome whale you gave me!! I have so much fun with everybody!! I really want to thank the BOO TRIBE for letting us play and throwing such a fun event!!!

I found my middle aged ass starting to Slamdance for a minute, but then I hurt my back.
Thanks for playing the gig & the CD! you are a good bunch of Guys.

Nice seeing everyone down at Don's afterwards, I was exhausted & running on fumes, but you guys managed to keep Nancy & I awake
almost the whole time!

Always a pleasure hanging out with Stacey,Doug,Bigtoe,Deanna,Trevor,Holden,Mike (My Brain just froze up!to many Mai Tias yesterday)
I know Kenny was there! Jeff, and the rest of you Maroons I plied with endless Mai Tias!

But Most of all THANK YOU! BEN & Mrs BOO! for a great day!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 7:06 pm   Permalink

Thanks Ben and Vicki for a PUNK ROCKIN' time!

Bowie

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 7:48 pm   Permalink

A GIANT MAHALO TO EVERYONE!!!

The BANDS!!!

The VENDORS!!!

The CADS!!!

and THE PEOPLE!!!!

GooD TimeS !!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
https://www.facebook.com/bamboo.ben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melekalikimaka
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-05-03 8:06 pm   Permalink

Oh M'gosh I had SUCH an awesome time! Thank you muchly Bamboo Ben for setting this shindig up. Not ONLY did I get to hang with some of SoCal's BEST artists, but I also got to hang with Little Lost Tiki and Big Toe! (I know, that was total bulls**t, huh?)
C'mon... ya know I love yaz.

Here's all the pics I took. Guess I was having so much fun I didn't want to be stuck behind the lens.

Tiki G and I didn't go to DtheBs as we had to get up mighty early in the am, not to mention the 100-mile drive home.
Until next time... ALOHA and MAHALO!

View Profile of Melekalikimaka Send a personal message to Melekalikimaka  Email Melekalikimaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 8:08 pm   Permalink

Thanks Mr. and Mrs Boo for putting on such a fun event.Great to meet alot of you who
have only seen my stuff on Tiki Central before.Nice to meet you TikiPops.
Thanks for posting such great pics Billy the Crud and family.
I am thinking this should be a twice a year event ...whatta yah think?

Some mugs on display in my booth

Friendly visitor buying a Bosko mug

Billy the Crud in action

An amazing Bosko tribute mask.The one that slipped away.Damn it I knew I should have bought this !

A couple of new aquisitions from the day

[ This Message was edited by: 1961surf 2010-05-03 20:25 ]

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ravenne
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 10:52 pm   Permalink

WHAT AN AWESOME SUCCESS!!!

It was so great seeing everybody
Big'ole Family Reunion!
Thank you BambooBen & Mrs. Boo for putting on such a kick-ass event!
The music melted faces & the artwork & other goodies were golden,
can't wait to do it all over again next year,
yay!

I took waaaaay too many pictures, just gonna post a few.

kinny & MP were sharing everything... everything.

The lovely Miss Kiki <3

TikiG's kick-ass artwork!

Lil Grogger's settin his cute moais and bobs up

This just might be the best picture of Dave. Ever.

AWESOME!

Hard Riders were so amazing, it made Ben's kids levitate!

Jen & Kiki - love them! <3 & thank yew again Jen for mah first evah Cigah!, t'was yummeh!

My sweet chippies.

The rest can be seen:
Here!

View Profile of ravenne Send a personal message to ravenne      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
HB TIKI
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-05-03 10:59 pm   Permalink

Thank you Mr.& Mrs BamBoo Ben for putting on the great garage sale. Everything was organized and the food was great. Ben did a great job of directing all the sellers and thanks for the donats. Please have another event in the future. Thanks again Roger and Margi Brittan

View Profile of HB TIKI Send a personal message to HB TIKI  Email HB TIKI     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation