FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonight Nor-Cal Tikiyaki show Roll Call....you comin'?.. Tonight,
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
Tonight Nor-Cal Tikiyaki show Roll Call....you comin'?.. Tonight,
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-16 5:04 pm   Permalink

The Tiki Underground are proud to be on board this flight.
Don't forget tickets are cheaper in advance ($20 advance/ $25 door).

http://www.brownpapertickets.com/producer/17856

Great deals on rooms at Dinah's Hotel too.

http://www.tikiroom.com/tikicentral/bb/viewtopic.php?topic=34723&forum=17&51

So, you comin'?

[ This Message was edited by: Tai Won On 2010-01-30 05:40 ]

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-16 5:49 pm   Permalink

Me & Corona Contessa will be on-board and got a Lagoon Room...YEAH...I can drink without worrying about driving. Looking forward to hearing Tikiyaki in a cozy tropical atmosphere.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-16 6:49 pm   Permalink

I'll be there and ready to drink and dance the night away. Still trying to figure out my sleeping arrangements, that, is if I'm not up partying all night.

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-16 8:50 pm   Permalink

Well this is another great event I will unfortunately be missing but Tai, be on the lookout for the Jungle Trader. I gave him a big piece of that Islander Bamboo to take down there and it's got your name on it.

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-16 9:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-16 17:49, VampiressRN wrote:
Me & Corona Contessa will be on-board and got a Lagoon Room...YEAH...I can drink without worrying about driving. Looking forward to hearing Tikiyaki in a cozy tropical atmosphere.

Hey Vamp I just stayed in the lagoon room. I rather liked it...you have a great view of the koi pond.

Me and 3 friends will be there. Yeah Tikiyaki!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tikitastic
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-17 03:00 am   Permalink

I will be there!

View Profile of Tikitastic Send a personal message to Tikitastic  Goto the website of Tikitastic     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-17 06:18 am   Permalink

Yeah...looking forward to the view from the room. Bren...you are more than welcome to crash at me and Sandy's pad. Let me know if we need to ask for a roll-away.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Aquatic Safarinaut
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-01-17 11:25 am   Permalink

Yup Yup!

View Profile of Aquatic Safarinaut Send a personal message to Aquatic Safarinaut      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-17 11:47 am   Permalink

Hope to be there,
crossing my fingers.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
NOTCH
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-17 12:39 pm   Permalink

Looks like its gonna be fun times! oh yeah

Cheers!
Notch

View Profile of NOTCH Send a personal message to NOTCH  Email NOTCH     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kaimuki
Grand Member (4 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-17 5:48 pm   Permalink

I expect lots of boozy comedy and great music. Stop by the vendor area and say hello to all of us hocking our wares!

www.tikikaimuki.com

View Profile of Tiki Kaimuki Send a personal message to Tiki Kaimuki  Email Tiki Kaimuki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-01-17 6:29 pm   Permalink

I'm all over it because of all the buzzing about what a good time it's going to be. Also, I'm wanting to squeeze in my first visit to Smuggler's Cove on the way down to see the TO show. Does anybody want to join me?

I'm planning on being at SC at 5:00 when they open so I can get to the TO show in time to get good seats. Never having been to a tiki shin dig before is my strategy a good one or not?

I realize that Trader Vic's has good drinks but I've heard that SC is a bit better. Maybe we can enlist the kids pictured to make a straw from Smuggler's Cove to Trader Vic's so we can have the best of both worlds.

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tacky Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-17 6:45 pm   Permalink

Kahili Tiki and I will be there! Got the room booked! Looking forward to Tikiyaki and a good dose of tiki goodness at Trader Vic's!

Tacky

View Profile of Tacky Tiki Send a personal message to Tacky Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-17 6:59 pm   Permalink

Dannelle and I will be making the drive up for this...see y'all there!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KuKu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-18 06:40 am   Permalink

Once again, I'll find myself with my friends, dancing the night away, the tiki party NEVER ends...

View Profile of KuKu Send a personal message to KuKu  Email KuKu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation