FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room Party (4-5pm) Jan 30th prior to Tikiyaki
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Room Party (4-5pm) Jan 30th prior to Tikiyaki
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-22 6:20 pm   Permalink

I know all you Tikiphiles and Tikiyaki Orchestra Stalkers will be gettin' Rummed up at the show...so stop on by our hotel room for a [edited] cocktail prior to the show. Recipe to follow...woooohooo...just did a rummage through the old booze closet and found I have much more rum than I thought, so going to do a....

POMEGRANATE RUM RICKEY

Have to go with what I have in the closet as I am broke...LOL. We will try to post some flyers around, but think you will find the room...it is a Lagoon Room and we will have the door open and exotica on the platter. Come on by and grab a drink.

DATE = Saturday, January 30th
TIME = 4pm to 5pm Open Door
HOSTESSES = The Capital City Wahines (Marlene/Vamp, Brenda/BrendasTikiHut, Sandy/CoronaContessa, Barbara/TackyTiki)

Will be back to post room number as soon as I find out.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2010-01-25 21:15 ]

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2010-01-26 21:09 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jason Wickedly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 7:10 pm   Permalink

We'll come visit you guys...but we'll be pacing ourselves See you guys there!

View Profile of Jason Wickedly Send a personal message to Jason Wickedly  Email Jason Wickedly Goto the website of Jason Wickedly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiyaki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-22 8:03 pm   Permalink

Cool...ROOM PARTY !

View Profile of tikiyaki Send a personal message to tikiyaki  Email tikiyaki Goto the website of tikiyaki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Rum Runner
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2010-01-22 9:54 pm   Permalink

I have a lagoon view room too.......
maybe I will have a photo show at 4am............

View Profile of Rum Runner Send a personal message to Rum Runner  Email Rum Runner     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-01-23 6:31 pm   Permalink

I'm so bummed that I'm going to miss out on my first events room party. I'll be havin' one for the road (only one) at Smuggler's Cove on the way down. Maybe something low in booze like a Missionary's Downfall. I'm going to soak in some of the cool SC atmosphere while getting a jump start on the pickling of my liver. I've got to save room and sobriety for the rumored Palo Alto version of the mai-tai. Hand made mix with a 151 float, can you say very drool worthy?
You cool wahini's tip a shot of tickle ya back for me.
See ya at the show.

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-25 9:13 pm   Permalink

I'll be monitoring that so-called PACING ya got planned there Jason...don't make me cut ya off!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-26 4:25 pm   Permalink

Tequila???.. Really???....at a Tiki Party???.. You Sac Town Tiki Folk...I dunno. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll still drink it, but WHEN I throw up I will be blaming the Sac Town Contingent.

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-01-26 4:44 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-26 16:25, Tai Won On wrote:
Tequila???.. Really???....at a Tiki Party???.. You Sac Town Tiki Folk...I dunno. Oh, don't get me wrong, I'll still drink it, but WHEN I throw up I will be blaming the Sac Town Contingent.

Since it sounds like you definitely will be throwing up, you might as well plan to do it in a memorable (maybe even spectacular) fashion. For example, on the bed at the room party, in someone's suitcase, or perhaps the swimming pool.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-26 9:15 pm   Permalink

Didn't see the last 2 posts till after I changed the drink (read the original post I just edited). I am soooo broke didn't think I would even have any rum to bring, but checked out my stock tonight and have more rum than anything...LOL.

Tai Won On...no barf bag for you...so come by and help us suck down some rum.

SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 10:19 pm   Permalink

I would love to meet a few more folks from Tiki Central. I am so looking forward to this night.

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 6:07 pm   Permalink

Hey is the party still happening?

View Profile of SuperEight Send a personal message to SuperEight  Email SuperEight     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 6:25 pm   Permalink

yeah, its going on now.
better hurry, before all the rum is gone.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-29 7:20 pm   Permalink

Absolutely...come and party with us!!! Here is the venue so far:

Chips & Dips
Ribs (those will go fast)
Deli (cheese, salami, crackers)
Macadamia Banana Bread
Ginger Rum Balls
Coconut Cookies
Banana Chips
&
Pomegranate Rum Rickeys

Everyone welcome [4-5pm]

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2010-01-29 19:21 ]

1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 7:27 pm   Permalink

Have fun guys and gals .I so wish I was flying up ....it's not even funny.
Have an absolute blast and I know the rum will runneth over .

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SuperEight
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 11:24 pm   Permalink

Do you know your room number? Or should I just follow the scent of rum.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation