FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Room Party (4-5pm) Jan 30th prior to Tikiyaki
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Room Party (4-5pm) Jan 30th prior to Tikiyaki
Hakalugi
Site Administrator

Posted: 2010-01-29 11:56 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-29 23:24, SuperEight wrote:
Do you know your room number? Or should I just follow the scent of rum.

Don't show too late or you may instead have to follow the scent of barf.

Vamp, if you are using fresh lime juice in the Rum Rickey concoctions you may be fine, but if you are using that Rose's sweetened lime syrup you might want to rethink your no barf bag policy. Rose's is bad mana. Stay far away from it.

View Profile of Hakalugi Send a personal message to Hakalugi      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-01-30 01:00 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-29 19:20, VampiressRN wrote:
Absolutely...come and party with us!!! Here is the venue so far:

Chips & Dips
Ribs (those will go fast)
Deli (cheese, salami, crackers)
Macadamia Banana Bread
Ginger Rum Balls
Coconut Cookies
Banana Chips
&
Pomegranate Rum Rickeys

Everyone welcome [4-5pm]

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2010-01-29 19:21 ]

GOD DAMN IT MARLENE !

You have just made it impossible to skip your room party with all your last minute changes. I could have passed on a tequila shot room party but NooOOOoo !
You had to add the fact that you not only would be having Pomegranate RUM rickey's, you'd be adding all the munchies to follow that makes it impossible to pass up.

DAMN YOU TO HELL WOMAN ! You've foiled my plan to stop at SC.

Of course hell being the place where your pomegranate gin rickey's are served. If you like I'll bring 3/4 of a bottle of Tortuga Gold to help offset my portion of the consumption and maybe 12 oz of (4 day old) fresh lime juice.

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-30 06:56 am   Permalink

I don't use Roses...I don't think I even have any of that in my stock. We are all just raiding our pantries for offerings to the gawds...so if ya don't make our party...sounds like TV has some great Happy Hour offerings.

Any donations to the cause are gladly appreciated...thanks Eric...we look forward to seeing ya. I don't know the room until I check in, but Barb is going to post a couple of flyers once we are there. We'll just have our door open, so sure you will find us by the lagoon.

Hey Bill...we will have a "wish you were here" toast in your honor. See how you are miles away and still adding to the fun.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tai Won On
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-31 09:13 am   Permalink

Thank you to Vampiress, Corona Contessa, and Brenda for hosting a great party. Those were some great drinks and tasty food.
Good times.

[ This Message was edited by: Tai Won On 2010-01-31 09:13 ]

View Profile of Tai Won On Send a personal message to Tai Won On  Email Tai Won On     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-31 3:56 pm   Permalink

Thanks to everyone who stopped by.

The word today is.................HANGOVER!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation