FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events Other Events Tiki Night at Vessel! Seattle, WA Jan. 31st
Tiki Night at Vessel! Seattle, WA Jan. 31st
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-25 7:14 pm   Permalink

South Pacific is opening up at the 5th Avenue Theatre, so that's our excuse to have another tiki night! If you were at the last one, you know it was just a silly time. If you weren't, you likely laughed at some of the pictures. Time for more mayhem!

I'll be joining the crew of Vessel and churning out Zombies, Three Dots and Dashes, and other infamous tropical libations.

On top of that, I'll have my new line of syrups available for purchase. I'll have plenty of Orgeat, Cinnamon Syrup, Vanilla Syrup, and even Don's Mix on hand! If you want more information on my syrup line, please check out
my online trading post. I'll be making the official announcement of my syrup line in the Tiki Central main forum very soon!

Vessel is located at 1312 5th Ave, Seattle, WA. We're opening up at 3:00pm, so come early and come thirsty!

--edited due to my continued lack of understanding of BBcode, and lack of detail

TraderTiki.com
Cocktails, Slinging Booze, original drinks, and Tiki

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Tiki 2010-01-25 19:15 ]

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Tiki 2010-01-25 19:16 ]

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-31 7:53 pm   Permalink

there's still time ~ don't wait till last call! delicious drinks by Blair.

his line of syrups are delicious!!!

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation