[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tuesdays at Smuggler's Cove
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Tuesdays at Smuggler's Cove
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-16 12:27 pm   Permalink

I've just returned from a week and a half in Hawaii, and goodness, could I use a solid cocktail. I love Hawaii (shocking, I know), but man are the drinks bad. Oof.

Naturally, I'm going to be hightailing it to Smuggler's Cove as soon as I punch out of the ol' work clock. See you there!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-18 8:20 pm   Permalink

I'll be waiting outside on Sat 2/20 when it opens. I'm also gonna try for FI on Fri.

We'll see how the FI/SC cocktails stack up against DTBC/TH/TT in the No CA vs So CA Tiki SmackDown.

Who's gonna be the real winner here? I am !!

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Loco
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-18 9:59 pm   Permalink

The more Tiki the better. There's no smackdown. It's all Tiki Love baby and both places are great.

View Profile of Coco Loco Send a personal message to Coco Loco      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-23 4:36 pm   Permalink

It's Tuesday, and OH MY GOODNESS LOOK AT THAT -- someone put a kickass tiki bar right in my backyard.

See you guys there!

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Haole'akamai
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-23 5:02 pm   Permalink

On

R

Way!!

View Profile of Haole'akamai Send a personal message to Haole'akamai      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-02 2:22 pm   Permalink

It's Tuesday, which means I'm smuggling some chicken in some biskits, and I'm smuggling those biskits into Smuggler's Cove. The password is "the men's room is out of potato salad, and I'm hungry."

See you there.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-02 6:44 pm   Permalink

mmmmmmmmmmmm Chicken n Biskits.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-03 3:45 pm   Permalink

I was surrounded by friends last night (thank you all) but yet I felt so lonely. It's not your fault.

--cindy

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-09 3:48 pm   Permalink

Tonight at Smuggler's Cove:

JenTiki finishes 100 rums, becoming a Guardian of the Cove!
It all goes down right around 7 o'clock. It's a heart-warming and only slightly creepy ceremony, you won't want to miss it.

Humu's brother makes a rare appearance!
With his girlfriend! The two of them are a full on tag-team of awesome, and are considering reversing The Great Shift North trend by moving here from Portland. Talk them into/out of it.

It's a big night at the Cove, but to be honest tomorrow's even bigger:

Wednesday, Iniquitiki finishes 200 RUMS, becoming the first Master of the Cove!
200 rums in just three months -- the man is unstoppable. Come see the Ronicorn reveal its full majesty tomorrow night at Smuggler's Cove.

(And on Thursday, I'm going to have a great, big nap.)

cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-09 5:12 pm   Permalink

I've had too many Xanax today, so I'm in no condition to drink tonight. Perhaps next week.

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 3:34 pm   Permalink

After missing out on all kinds of wonderful social interaction last week thanks to an awful cold, I'm RARING TO GO for tonight's weekly tiki shindig at Smuggler's Cove.

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 4:18 pm   Permalink

Another Tuesday, another Rum Barrel. Or Demerara Dry Float. Or Port Royal. I haven't decided yet. See you there!

Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-20 2:54 pm   Permalink

A very special Tuesday at Smuggler's Cove: Rocky Yeh is in town! He lives in Seattle, and in the heart of everyone who has ever met him.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation