FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Marketplace Shameless Self Promotion of Fashiontramp
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
Shameless Self Promotion of Fashiontramp
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 05:00 am   Permalink

Want to be like all the cool Samoan Kids but don't want to give up having pockets to carry your stuff? Now you can do both! The All New Utili-Lavalava from Fashion Tramp. Sport the Polynesian wrap style fashion with the convenience of two buttoned pockets to keep your stuff secure.

Do you have more stuff to carry? They try the all new Skully Utili-Lavalava, now with a third pocket!

Act now! Supplies are limited! Operators are Standing By...

Available at
http://www.fraternalorderofmoai.org/coconuteconomy/
and www.fashiontramp.etsy.com.

Mahalo,

Andy

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dogbytes
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-27 08:14 am   Permalink

oh i thought the Sully version came with a matching g-string.

View Profile of dogbytes Send a personal message to dogbytes  Email dogbytes Goto the website of dogbytes     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 08:26 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-01-27 08:14, dogbytes wrote:
oh i thought the Sully version came with a matching g-string.

Were you thinking of getting one for Frank? but only if it comes with the G-String!! hehehe

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohashirtbob
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-01-28 11:52 am   Permalink

What is 'FOM' pricing?

View Profile of alohashirtbob Send a personal message to alohashirtbob  Email alohashirtbob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohashirtbob

Posted: 2010-01-28 3:50 pm   Permalink

Red bark cloth snapped up on Etsy!

View Profile of alohashirtbob Send a personal message to alohashirtbob  Email alohashirtbob     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-30 2:47 pm   Permalink

Taking a short trip from Samoa over to the Solomon Islands.....

A gorgeous vintage cocoa brown and white cotton fabric printed with the Solomon Islands, tiki's, outriggers and fish. The dress is made from a vintage Poylnesian sewing pattern with a mod neck band and black frogs at the neck and curved hem.

More details including sizes here:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=34830598

The perfect dress just waiting for you!

What? Brown is not your color? I've got lots more for you to look at in my etsy store. And if you don't see something you like, let me know and I'll make something just for you.

View Profile of Chip and Andy Send a personal message to Chip and Andy  Email Chip and Andy Goto the website of Chip and Andy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
alohashirtbob

Posted: 2010-02-01 6:44 pm   Permalink

My Utili-LavaLava arrived today and it is awesome. It get's my seal of approval!
Mahalo!

teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 03:30 am   Permalink

Shameless Self Promotion of Fashiontramp

I've been looking to make some tiki lamps and totally saw your headline saying fish trap. Now you know how my brain can work.

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
croe67
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 2:02 pm   Permalink

Andy's ULL's are definitely awesome!!

But - did you know Fashion Tramp can also help with your home decor needs??

Here's the latest project I had Fashion Tramp work on for me - though it's more Home Decor Fashion, than fashion for your body

It just arrived today & everything turned out GREAT!!!!!!!!!

This old rattan couch came with cushions in reasonably good shape that I had Andy recover for me:

And, while she was at it, I had her make matching covers for this chair & ottoman as well:

View Profile of croe67 Send a personal message to croe67  Email croe67     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 6:20 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-02-02 03:30, teaKEY wrote:
Now you know how my brain can work.

I'm jealous..... I want a brain that works too!

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 07:52 am   Permalink

Hungry?

Hawaiian Tea Timer blouse made from a vintage pattern in a very cute red Sushi print cotton. The tea timer has a mandarin collar, coconut buttons and two slanted pockets. The fabric is 100% cotton with different types of sushi, fish and chopsticks on a bright red background. The bust is 46 inches and the hips are 48 inches and is 27 inches long.

You like the sushi, but the sushi doesn't like you? That's fine... I can make this same blouse for you out of any fabric you like? PM me here or contact me through my Etsy store and we'll make you something fabulous!
www.fashiontramp.etsy.com

Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-14 05:23 am   Permalink

FashionTramp also does custom dresses. Pick a pattern, pick some fabric and Voila!

tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-14 06:20 am   Permalink

Great work, I'm loving that fabric on the rattan set. What a great job well done. The teatimer is to die for and the sarong is lovely.. Wow, you are really good! But you've always done beautiful work.. I'm so jealous of all that talent..

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tipsy McStagger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-14 07:21 am   Permalink

outstanding seat covers!!! i need some.....i picked up a bamboo set last summer and the cushions were worthless.(previous owners dog ate 1/2 of them).....anyway, i love the tapa look....p.m. me and let me know if i can get me some.....I'm not sure what color or style fabric i will use, and i am not yet ready to get this project going, but i would like you to keep me in mind down the road.....can i get a rough idea of pricing to do one three section bamboo couch (seats and back cushions) and one chair (seat and back cushion)......thanks!

View Profile of Tipsy McStagger Send a personal message to Tipsy McStagger  Email Tipsy McStagger     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chip and Andy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-20 04:57 am   Permalink

Brand New! The Patio Jacket in your choice of barkcloth fabric. The Patio Jacket is a casual style with lined patch pockets from a great vintage pattern. Contact me to pick out your fabric.

Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation