FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Ľ Ľ Tiki Events Ľ Ľ California Events Ľ Ľ CheekyGirl's San Fernando Valley ART/CHOP - 3/19/10 aka "The Great Brownie Massacre of 2010"
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
CheekyGirl's San Fernando Valley ART/CHOP - 3/19/10 aka "The Great Brownie Massacre of 2010"
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 1:11 pm   Permalink

I wanted to keep the ball rolling. I can open up my house for a SFV ART/CHOP in March.
Right now, the weekends I have available are:

March 13th
March 20th
March 27th

The 13th and the 27th being the best days. I prefer Saturdays, but I am not opposed to hosting on Sunday.

Iíve got a pretty good sized backyard and covered patio with 2 power outlets. The grass area also has a handy power outlet available. Iíve also got a long asphalt driveway available for any overflow. The tree in the backyard usually shades about half the yard, by March it should have leaves. If it doesnít Iíve got a 10í easy-up for any added shade. Iíve got two 4Ē resin tables, plenty of chairs, and as well as a 4 seater glass patio table available.

Centrally located in beautiful downtown West Van Nuys aka Lake Balboa, nestled between all freeways 118 / 405 and 101.

Post your availability, preferences, etc. so we can iron out a date and letís Chop & RollÖ..

Here's the art/chop areas:

Covered Patio

Backyard

[ This Message was edited by: CheekyGirl 2010-03-21 11:25 ]

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-27 2:44 pm   Permalink

CheekyGirl -

I'm all for it!

I like Saturday the 20th the best. I'll be busy towards the end of the month.

Thanks for hosting the next SFV chop

tiki since '67!

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
geedavee
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-28 10:06 am   Permalink

At this point, any of these days work for me.

View Profile of geedavee Send a personal message to geedavee  Goto the website of geedavee     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-28 12:16 pm   Permalink

A big happy easy going yes to everything. Ahhhh, only a few blocks away, I could walk over....

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 09:51 am   Permalink

I've got lots of rum...you can stumble back home...

View Profile of CheekyGirl Send a personal message to CheekyGirl  Email CheekyGirl Goto the website of CheekyGirl     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-29 5:44 pm   Permalink

I can bar tend if you want?

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 6:01 pm   Permalink

Did I mention I have a dog?

Don't worry -- she's friendly.

bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-02 7:51 pm   Permalink

Holly Cow,
is your dog on the Juice? (aka Steroids)
yikes!!!

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-03 2:13 pm   Permalink

Here's the real dog...she's harmless, but she's a real attention whore, won't leave you alone until she gets some extra attention.

But damn, saw that Crazy Muscled-Out dog on the internet...not sure if it is real or not....but wouldn't want to be caught in back alley with that thing....

TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-03 2:39 pm   Permalink

CheekyGirl -

Is there a date set?

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Krisdrama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-05 2:54 pm   Permalink

I vote for the 20th or 27th. I'll be in New Orleans the weekend of the 13th!!!
Thanks for offering your place!

View Profile of Krisdrama Send a personal message to Krisdrama  Email Krisdrama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-06 11:10 am   Permalink

Cheeky, I don't want to derail your Chop thread but here is the info on the steroid dog. Wendy is a Whippet from Victoria Canada with a genetic defect that has doubled her muscles!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
CheekyGirl
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-12 10:00 am   Permalink

Looks like 3/20 -- is looking like the best date.
I've got a "charity face painting" thing on 3/13

PolynesianPop
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-12 10:44 am   Permalink

Sounds good. I'm in!

View Profile of PolynesianPop Send a personal message to PolynesianPop  Email PolynesianPop Goto the website of PolynesianPop     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Billy the Crud
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-12 5:10 pm   Permalink

If I can get a carpool going, Im in. I miss seeing you at chops.......hell......I miss chops. Been so busy doing other things, but now I have no choice but to carve with all of my spare time.......I have the remnants of 14 California fan palms in my driveway. If anyone needs a log, just bring me a low carb Monster in the big can.

http://www.myspace.com/sandiegotikicarvers

"96 tears from 96 eyes".....RIP Lux Interior

View Profile of Billy the Crud Send a personal message to Billy the Crud  Email Billy the Crud Goto the website of Billy the Crud     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation