FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » Other Events » » Multiki Coloured Swap Shop - Hunny Lu Lu's, Hastings UK
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Multiki Coloured Swap Shop - Hunny Lu Lu's, Hastings UK
Girls Aluaud
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-28 09:27 am   Permalink

There’s no such thing as an unwanted Tiki… Just Tiki’s that might be wanted more by someone else! Anyone out there with mugs, carves, artwork, albums or clothing of the Polynesian persuasion that they fancy swapping with another conesuir of Pop Polynesia is invited to Hunny Lu Lu’s, 28th February, for our first ever swap meet… The Multiki Coloured Swap Shop!

Vintage goods, modern items, hand crafted works and art are all welcome. What you trade it for is entirely up to you. What we can promise is cocktails from the delightful bar, fine surf, exotica and rockabilly and the chance to admire Hunnys new Moai Doorstaff, carved by the lovely Trader Tark.

Entrance is free and the doors will open from 1pm until the last collector leaves with a recession busting trade!

Hunny's is on Robertsons Street, Hastings.

[ This Message was edited by: Girls Aluaud 2010-01-28 09:30 ]

View Profile of Girls Aluaud Send a personal message to Girls Aluaud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-01-28 11:11 am   Permalink

Are there any good/inexpensive hotels or B&B's nearby?

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Los Furias Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-29 12:34 am   Permalink

There are quite a few...

Mr Atomic Tony Tiki enjoyed his B&B last summer so I'll find out where it was for you.

Failing that, there's always room at ours!

View Profile of Los Furias Tiki Send a personal message to Los Furias Tiki  Goto the website of Los Furias Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
54 house of bamboo
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-01-29 12:18 pm   Permalink

There's a crazy campsite, Si...

View Profile of 54 house of bamboo Send a personal message to 54 house of bamboo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Los Furias Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-01-29 4:11 pm   Permalink

I've got a Doug's First Christmas Since The Split print (Number 5 of 20) and a number 2 print of Doug's First Day On The Job to trade...

View Profile of Los Furias Tiki Send a personal message to Los Furias Tiki  Goto the website of Los Furias Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-01-31 02:01 am   Permalink

I stayed at the...

Phoenix Guest House

41 Cambridge Gardens
Hastings
East Sussex
TN34 1EN
UNITED KINGDOM
Telephone +44 (1424) 423965

..quite reasonable rates but a lovely quiet clean establishment run by a great guy called Ed, who used to be the hairdresser under the hacienda in Manchester, so his tales of taking a punch for Mark E Smith and cutting the hair of the great new wave/post punk bands really made the excellent breakfasts all the more enjoyable.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tark
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-01 04:43 am   Permalink

and the chance to admire Hunnys new Moai Doorstaff, carved by the lovely Trader Tark.

You reffering to Noel and Cheggers ??

]

[ This Message was edited by: Trader Tark 2010-02-01 04:44 ]

View Profile of Trader Tark Send a personal message to Trader Tark      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Girls Aluaud
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-03 01:28 am   Permalink

I see the guest house has special early year rates as well.

I can confirm 2 guest DJ's with sets of surt, instro, rockabilly and great tunes.

Poster to follow soon.....

[ This Message was edited by: Girls Aluaud 2010-02-03 01:29 ]

View Profile of Girls Aluaud Send a personal message to Girls Aluaud      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Los Furias Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-06 5:02 pm   Permalink

flynny
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-15 11:46 pm   Permalink

So who's attending this one
Regards
Flynny

View Profile of flynny Send a personal message to flynny  Email flynny     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-16 04:45 am   Permalink

We'll be there.

[ This Message was edited by: Kon-Hemsby 2010-02-19 04:49 ]

View Profile of Kon-Hemsby Send a personal message to Kon-Hemsby  Email Kon-Hemsby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-19 04:49 am   Permalink

*bump*

Kon-Hemsby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-22 04:59 am   Permalink

We've got a couple of mugs, tiki lamp, tiki candle, some unused thatch (for home tiki bar), and probably a little bit more to bring along.
Who's going to be there?

blue.octopus
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-02-22 10:37 am   Permalink

Apologies guys and gals but we won't be able to make it to this one.

Hope you all have a great day and see you at the next one.

View Profile of blue.octopus Send a personal message to blue.octopus      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Los Furias Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-23 2:48 pm   Permalink

Well now... Looks like I'll be stuck at work until later in the day. Boo.

But I am up for some trading so anyone who has goodies to swap can take a look through my doodles and etchings and - should one cath your eye - I can rustle up a signed print or two for a trade.

http://losfuriastiki.deviantart.com/gallery/

Let me know and I'll be sure to get them ready for the event (or as soon after as I can).

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation