FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Tiki Events » » California Events » » I made a tiki out of Cheetos! 02.04.10, 3rd St. Promenade Santa Monica! Video link posted!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
I made a tiki out of Cheetos! 02.04.10, 3rd St. Promenade Santa Monica! Video link posted!
1961surf
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-06 10:57 pm   Permalink

Nice job as always Eric.You are at my old stomping grounds when I lived in SM.

View Profile of 1961surf Send a personal message to 1961surf  Email 1961surf Goto the website of 1961surf     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polynesiac
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 08:22 am   Permalink

crazy! only you could pull this off eric! your creativity is endless. hopefully you'll drum up some good business from this!

OMG! I'm on Instagram!

View Profile of Polynesiac Send a personal message to Polynesiac  Email Polynesiac Goto the website of Polynesiac     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 6:14 pm   Permalink

KAHAKA & WooHooWahine: Great! get the kids into tikis through their love of Cheetos!
Bamboo Ben: Mahalo! Only wish I could construct stuff out of bamboo with a fraction of your talent! All I got is Cheetos!
leleliz: Yay! I win over processed cheese!
VampiressRN: Maybe I've gotten other not-tikiphiles to think of tikis and Cheetos too!
Jason Wickedly: I can make a tiki out of anything, except, apparently, wood!
BettyBleu: Yes, I suppose its a genius of wacky, cheesy proportions! Or an Illness... haven't figured out that one yet...
Bambú Yoo-hoo: I haven't sworn off of Cheetos, as long as they're not mashed up into a goo!
Babalu: Mahalo... hey, how about a tiki mug made out of Cheetos? Would a glazed Cheeto survive the kiln?
Big Kahuna: Correction: Only in LA! Perhaps SF, too...
hiltiki: Fun, and gooey, gooey, gooey!
abstractiki: Mahalo! I was thinking of making a minature Stockton Islander out of Cheetos and original Islander bamboo... what do you think?
Zeta: Are they called Cheetos in Spain and Mexico? The promo spot producer is from New Zealand, and he never heard of them before producing this spot!
1961surf: Funny, I never get to Santa Monica much... the traffic out that way is deadly... I call it the 405 divide!
Polynesiac: Mahalo! Yes, Hoping to get both me and tiki out there to the masses, via Cheetos! (Or Cheetos Snacks, as we learned to call them on the shoot!)

Mahalo fer lookin'!
Yer pal,
Eric October!

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-07 9:01 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-02-07 18:14, tobunga wrote:
Babalu: Mahalo... hey, how about a tiki mug made out of Cheetos? Would a glazed Cheeto survive the kiln?

Actually, Cheetos are extremely flammable...they burn kind of like if you were to rub Vaseline on a cotton ball - POOF! - flame on!

Try putting a match to a Cheeto and see what happens...kind of a stinky burn though...a good bar room trick...

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-08 3:32 pm   Permalink

How fun Eric! You never cease to amaze!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-07 12:53 pm   Permalink

THIS JUST IN...

Here's the link to the video for this event!
http://info.break.com/static/live/v1/pages/sponsors/cheetlism/cheetlism.html

http://ericoctober.com

[ This Message was edited by: tobunga 2010-04-08 20:48 ]

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-08 11:13 am   Permalink

The link isn't working.

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-08 8:49 pm   Permalink

Link fixed!

Mahalo!

crazy al
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-09 07:09 am   Permalink

nothing but awesome!

View Profile of crazy al Send a personal message to crazy al  Email crazy al Goto the website of crazy al     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tonga Tom
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-04-09 08:19 am   Permalink

Super cool!!! ...and "Flamin' Hot" (Cheetos that is).

View Profile of Tonga Tom Send a personal message to Tonga Tom  Goto the website of Tonga Tom     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation