FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events The Hula Girls/ Swingin' Tikis at the Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa, March 13th
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
The Hula Girls/ Swingin' Tikis at the Tiki Bar in Costa Mesa, March 13th
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-14 10:15 pm   Permalink

Great show last night, guys! It was actually our first time seeing the Hula Girls and The Swingin' Tikis. We almost didn't make it, as it was a really long day, but you totally had me shakin' and shimmyin' within minutes, and we were glad we went. We were only sorry we didn't get to visit with you all more.

Los Mysteriosos has me intrigued. We didn't stay more than a couple of songs into their set, but what a stage presence that front-man has! We'll definitely have to check them out again on a better day.

Thanks for a fun time, and see you again soon...

Deanna

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
lucas vigor
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 07:22 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-14 22:15, Tiki Kitty wrote:
Great show last night, guys! It was actually our first time seeing the Hula Girls and The Swingin' Tikis. We almost didn't make it, as it was a really long day, but you totally had me shakin' and shimmyin' within minutes, and we were glad we went. We were only sorry we didn't get to visit with you all more.

Los Mysteriosos has me intrigued. We didn't stay more than a couple of songs into their set, but what a stage presence that front-man has! We'll definitely have to check them out again on a better day.

Thanks for a fun time, and see you again soon...

Deanna

I saw Trevor!

View Profile of lucas vigor Send a personal message to lucas vigor      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-15 09:13 am   Permalink

Yeah, I'm bummed that I wasn't able to hang out longer. It was total business time for me that night. Super happy with the turn out. Thanks to everyone that came out, the place was packed!

Any pictures from the night? I know that there were a bunch of photogs shooting while we were playing. Might not have been TC members though.

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 3:25 pm   Permalink

Pictures posted on the Primo Beer blog site.
http://primobeernews.wordpress.com/2010/03/14/tiki-bar-sat-night-highlights/

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation