[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Made in Hawaii Tikis on eBay
Made in Hawaii Tikis on eBay
TikiMaster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-28 5:40 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
If you are collecting Tikis...you will enjoy these listings on eBay
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tikimastermadeinhawaiiproducts or visit us at http://www.tikimaster.com

Mahalo Nui Loa,
TikiMaster

[ This Message was edited by: TikiMaster on 2003-04-28 19:16 ]

View Profile of TikiMaster Send a personal message to TikiMaster  Email TikiMaster Goto the website of TikiMaster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
SugarCaddyDaddy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-28 5:45 pm   Permalink

Welcome TikiMaster!
I've seen your carvings since you've introduced them on Ebay! Fa-bu-lous! I really like them, and am always looking for "that right one for me". I will have one of yours in my possession soon!

I'll Put In On My Schedule!

[ This Message was edited by: SugarCaddyDaddy on 2003-04-28 19:30 ]

View Profile of SugarCaddyDaddy Send a personal message to SugarCaddyDaddy      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Basement Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-28 7:07 pm   Permalink

Man...I feel like a punk.

View Profile of Basement Kahuna Send a personal message to Basement Kahuna  Email Basement Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-28 8:22 pm   Permalink

Tikimaster!
Where you been?
I was talking with SCD (see above) about your tikis recently, and how you really needed to be on this board. Glad you finally made it!

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-28 8:40 pm   Permalink

Aloha! Yes, you are right! I should have joined a long time ago...finally...it's done!

Very glad to be here! ~TikiMaster

View Profile of TikiMaster Send a personal message to TikiMaster  Email TikiMaster Goto the website of TikiMaster     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hala bullhiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-28 9:33 pm   Permalink

excellent stuff tikimaster....been eyeing your stuff on ebay for a while now, just waiting for the perfect purchase!!

View Profile of hala bullhiki Send a personal message to hala bullhiki  Email hala bullhiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-04-28 9:43 pm   Permalink

Mahalo Nui Loa (thank you very much)! I really appreciate your support and feedback. I should be increasing my inventory over the next couple weeks.
I will be sure to let everyone know...

Aloha,
~TikiMaster

Tiki Diablo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 11:33 am   Permalink

If the name fits....... Welcome TM!

View Profile of Tiki Diablo Send a personal message to Tiki Diablo  Email Tiki Diablo Goto the website of Tiki Diablo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 12:03 pm   Permalink

Aloha, Tikiman! I was just perusing your wonderful carvings yesterday by chance and it got me wondering if the pics my friend sent me from Honolulu were of you:

Style and wood choice looks similar - is that you?

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sneakytiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 1:20 pm   Permalink

Tikimaster
Glad you made it.
I like to think I had some small part in your finding the site and I'm still enjoying my Ku tiki you sold me on Ebay. Since our Email I've been waiting for your 1st post.
Your tikis rule!!

Sneakytiki...

View Profile of Sneakytiki Send a personal message to Sneakytiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GECKO
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 4:54 pm   Permalink

eh TM howzit, I stey Kaneohe.

those are cherry, i wish i knew how to do stuff li'dat. I like to knit.

shoots

gecko

View Profile of GECKO Send a personal message to GECKO  Email GECKO Goto the website of GECKO     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
emspace
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 6:31 pm   Permalink

Hey TM, just moseyed over to your site. Oooh, aaah!!! The kava bowl! The lei o mano! Man, what wonderful stuff, I will have to tell family and friends so they will never have to wonder about Chrismtas and birthdays again. Just beautiful.

You live in Kailua, Oahu? that's where my cuzzins Charlie and Bobby grew up, what a great place.

aloha,
emspace.

View Profile of emspace Send a personal message to emspace      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMaster
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2003-05-08 3:42 pm   Permalink

Aloha,
I just posted a series of tiki totems. Slowly but surely...I will be posting bigger ones in the short future:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/tikimastermadeinhawaiiproducts

Mahalo Nui Loa,
Tikimaster

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation