FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Los Straitjackets, Big Sandy, & The Hula Girls at the Galaxy 4/09/10!! (NOW UPDATED WITH PHOTOS!)
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
Los Straitjackets, Big Sandy, & The Hula Girls at the Galaxy 4/09/10!! (NOW UPDATED WITH PHOTOS!)
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 12:23 pm   Permalink

here is the 2 videos that Chris did

Volcano
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBd2Cd3-0zw
Long Board Baby
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkJ4bYL_BTY

anybody got anymore vids?

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-13 2:52 pm   Permalink

...or pictures too... We're looking for some pictures to put up on our Facebook page. Thanks!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-14 12:47 pm   Permalink

All pictures taken by Chris Bonomo... Thanks, Chris!
See ALL of the pics at
www.facebook.com/thehulagirls

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Kitty
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 10:38 pm   Permalink

I was totally remiss in not posting earlier about what a great time we had at this show! Spike, I know I told you on FB, but you guys need your props here too. SO glad to see that the manager of The Galaxy is talking about having you back. You can count on us to be there! I wish we'd taken some pics of the band, but we watched you guys from down in the pit, and I didn't have my purse / camera with me there, so of course, the only pics we have are the typical mug shots taken at the bar as we got stupid. It looks like you guys got some great shots and video, though, so that's good. The girls were a fantastic touch. Was it just our imagination, or were you blushing just a 'lil bit as they softly shimmied to the sounds?

It was fun to see Big Sandy again too, and Los Straight Jackets were awesome. I agree with you all, much respect to them for rocking the masks and suits the whole time. I can't imagine how drenched with sweat they must have been! I did a bit of "glistening" myself.

Looking forward to the Bamboo Ben's gig Sunday!

View Profile of Tiki Kitty Send a personal message to Tiki Kitty      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bigtikidude
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-04-27 11:09 pm   Permalink

lucky Big Toe getting to be the Meat in a Happy Chi-Tiki Kitty sandwich.

Jeff(btd)

View Profile of bigtikidude Send a personal message to bigtikidude  Email bigtikidude     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation