FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Humuhumu Roll Call -- Trader Vic's Emeryville on Tues 5/6
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
Humuhumu Roll Call -- Trader Vic's Emeryville on Tues 5/6
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 3:29 pm   Permalink

My Great American Tiki Road Trip will be taking me to Trader Vic's Emeryville on Tuesday, May 6 on the way down to the Tiki Oasis -- I'll keep a roll call here. So, anyone care to join me? Time is TBD, but will have to be nailed down by about noon this Saturday the 2nd (that's when I'm hitting the open road).

Humuhumu
cynfulcynner
Tiki-bot (maybe)
martiki6 (maybe)
mig
hanford_lemoore
TikiHula
TikiMama
Melintur
tikimonkey
dangergirl299
aquarj
Naomi
tikivixen
mrsmiley
Enid

[ This Message was edited by: Humuhumu on 2003-05-03 14:22 ]

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
purple jade
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 3:35 pm   Permalink

We all expect some serious picture-taking to happen on this here trip, you realize.

View Profile of purple jade Send a personal message to purple jade  Email purple jade Goto the website of purple jade     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
cynfulcynner
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 3:46 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-04-29 15:29, Humuhumu wrote:
My Great American Tiki Road Trip will be taking me to Trader Vic's Emeryville on Tuesday, May 6 on the way down to the Tiki Oasis -- I'll keep a roll call here. So, anyone care to join me? Time is TBD, but will have to be nailed down by about noon this Saturday the 2nd (that's when I'm hitting the open road).

me! me!

--cindy

View Profile of cynfulcynner Send a personal message to cynfulcynner      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki-bot
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 4:01 pm   Permalink

I'm always up for a trip to Vic's (just up the freeway - man, I love the East Bay!).
Depends on wedding plan craziness next week. But it sounds like a good way to ease into an Oasis state of mind.

View Profile of Tiki-bot Send a personal message to Tiki-bot  Email Tiki-bot     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-04-29 5:56 pm   Permalink

Sounds good, I'm a maybe for now. (time & finances permitting)

Hope to see you then,

Martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mig
Official Man-About-Town  

Posted: 2003-04-29 7:01 pm   Permalink

As some annoying kid would undoubtedly yell from the back of the classroom every single time--

"present!"

View Profile of mig Send a personal message to mig  Email mig Goto the website of mig     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hanford_lemoore
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 7:25 pm   Permalink

I'll see what I can do to make it.

~Hanford

View Profile of hanford_lemoore Send a personal message to hanford_lemoore  Email hanford_lemoore Goto the website of hanford_lemoore     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiHula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 10:10 pm   Permalink

I'm going to be there too, unless something crazy happens at work that day...

Have a great trip down! ...and I really like your website photos- great job on the decor!

View Profile of TikiHula Send a personal message to TikiHula  Email TikiHula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiMama
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 10:12 am   Permalink

We'll be there, remind me to have only ONE Mai Tai, ok? TV's is a terrible drain on my wallet.

Tuesday night events are always fraught with terror--I set the VCR, but how do I know it's taping Buffy? I need TiVo, my nerves can't take it.

View Profile of TikiMama Send a personal message to TikiMama  Email TikiMama Goto the website of TikiMama     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 10:56 am   Permalink

I will be there, methinks.

View Profile of Trader Tiki Send a personal message to Trader Tiki  Email Trader Tiki Goto the website of Trader Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 11:23 am   Permalink

Thanks to everyone for being willing to come out and join me, even on a Tuesday night. (TikiMama -- I'm right there with you -- I'm missing two weeks of Buffy, and right before the series ender!) Purple Jade, there's gonna be tons and tons of pictures taken through the whole trip, but I can't guarantee quality. For some reason, whenever I go out drinking with my camera, the pictures never turn out quite right....

Hanford, I was bummed you couldn't make it for the crawl, so it would be great if you can make it!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
dangergirl299
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2003-04-30 11:32 am   Permalink

I will try to make it, too, buffy finales be damned! (thank god for VCR's)
just got word that work is sending me to merced for the day so not sure when I will show up...
Jen

View Profile of dangergirl299 Send a personal message to dangergirl299  Email dangergirl299 Goto the website of dangergirl299     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-04-30 2:35 pm   Permalink

Let us know what time it'll be - Naomi and I might be able to come if you all plan to be there beyond 8pm. I probably can't leave work to be there much earlier though.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-02 02:17 am   Permalink

Michelle, I'll be there, and I'll have a little something for you! I was afraid if I mailed it, it wouldn't get to you before you left...

Also, I think MrSmiley and Enid will be joining us as well.

I'm sure Bruce will forgive me for speaking for him, as long as I remember to NOT put noses on my smileys

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-03 2:24 pm   Permalink

I'm leaving right now on my road trip! We haven't decided on a time, let's say 6ish? Would somebody mind making reservations? If there needs to be a change of plans, email TikiMama and/or Melintur, I'm staying with them Monday night.

See you guys soon!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation