FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events VampTiki #8 [A Murder Mystery] April 3 (Ship Registry - first post page 1)
Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
VampTiki #8 [A Murder Mystery] April 3 (Ship Registry - first post page 1)
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-21 4:37 pm   Permalink

PM or email me if you want to attend this cruise aboard the HMS VampTiki...but be prepared, it could kill you.

Here is our ship's registry. More cabins available, please PM me if you wish to join in on the cruise.

[ This Message was edited by: VampiressRN 2010-03-30 21:12 ]

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-23 5:20 pm   Permalink

Wow Vamp! this looks like a great event you have prepared. Cool invitations to. I'd like to make this cruise but I'm not sure at this point. I'll let you know.

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
stevesoto
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-24 10:11 am   Permalink

I've NEVER been able to resist a good murder mystery!

Sounds like FUN, please count me in, Marlene...

View Profile of stevesoto Send a personal message to stevesoto      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-28 7:26 pm   Permalink

OK Vamp, just got the official authorization, I'm in!!!

View Profile of abstractiki Send a personal message to abstractiki  Email abstractiki Goto the website of abstractiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-28 7:34 pm   Permalink

Yee Haw...that is awesome!!! We all look forward to meeting you and thanking you in person for the beautiful bamboo you have shared with so many Tikiphiles. Will send you the eVite.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Savage Tiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-01 01:26 am   Permalink

SPOILER ALERT

Colonel Mustard did it in the Library with the dagger. Armed with this information how can I loose. Count me in for my first murder mystery outside the board game Clue.

Personal Goal:
I'm working toards the need for a liver transplant.

View Profile of Savage Tiki Send a personal message to Savage Tiki  Email Savage Tiki Goto the website of Savage Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-14 3:27 pm   Permalink

PM me asap if you would like to attend. I will soon be posting the cruise registry. We are polishing up the banisters, crisping up the linens, stocking the VampTiki Lounge and spiffing up our crew for the departure. Don't forget your grass skirt for the Hula Lessons.

danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-16 10:40 pm   Permalink

Hi Vamp, pot luck sign up or anything we choose to bring? Thanks for putting on an event so wonderful that it's hard to wait, hugs, Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-28 10:26 pm   Permalink

Only a few days away till our VampTiki Cruise. Ship's Registry listed in original post. PM me is you want to join us...it'll be a killer party!!!

Brenda's Tiki Hut
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-29 10:04 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-28 22:26, VampiressRN wrote:
it'll be a killer party

Oof, that's a groaner, Marlene! Sorry to miss all the theatrics. Have a good time!

View Profile of Brenda's Tiki Hut Send a personal message to Brenda's Tiki Hut  Email Brenda's Tiki Hut     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-29 8:03 pm   Permalink

Don't miss this party. Brenda come on we need you there. The old gang welcoming the new gang. Come solve the murder and enjoy the vibe. Vampiress is the best hostess that ever lived...oh no who will be the victim?

I think Bullet is just sleeping! Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-30 9:16 pm   Permalink

Great pictures of Buzzy on the wall Wendy. He really needs to do a calendar!!!

Death is imminent!!! Saturday...Saturday...Saturday

Dr.TikiMojo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-30 10:17 pm   Permalink

After Eva and I just came away from creating a Gourmet Passover Dinner for 25 with no left overs I've just seasoned 2 Pork Shoulder Roasts, 15 POUNDS WORTH, that will marinate for several days and then go onto my smoker for about 14 hours of Hickory Smoke until it's fall apart pulled pork! Mean while Eva will be making 2 home made sauces, Kansas City Mustard and Sweet/Smokey BBQ all to be served on King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls! All for our Sacramento Ohana and our special cruise!

View Profile of Dr.TikiMojo Send a personal message to Dr.TikiMojo  Email Dr.TikiMojo Goto the website of Dr.TikiMojo     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
abstractiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-31 5:32 pm   Permalink

Wow!! that's sounds delicious! I'm counting down the days.

If anyone wants a piece of Islander bamboo just send me a PM and I'll be happy to bring you a piece.

VampiressRN
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-04-02 05:07 am   Permalink

I just received my Beachbum Berry REMIXED a Gallery of Tiki Drinks, so it will be available to browse through...great reading for the cruise. Fueling up and polishing the brass today on the HMS VampTiki...will be ready for boarding tomorrow!!!

Goto page ( 1 | 2 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation