FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Humuhumu Roll Call -- Disneyland on Mon 5/12
Humuhumu Roll Call -- Disneyland on Mon 5/12
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 3:34 pm   Permalink

My Great American Tiki Road Trip will be taking me to Disneyland after the Tiki Oasis, and you're invited! I'll keep a roll call here. I'm staying in Anaheim Sunday night, and I'm planning on hitting Disneyland for a full solid day. As we get a head count going here, we'll make meeting arrangements, but they'll have to be pretty well worked out by the time I leave this Saturday (the 2nd) at noon (unless everyone who's going will be at the Oasis).

So, who wants to join me?

Humuhumu
Sabu the Coconut Boy
Tikibelle
Doctor Z
Z-Girl
paranoid123
"Tiki Steph"
Traderpup

[ This Message was edited by: Humuhumu on 2003-04-30 14:10 ]

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Sabu The Coconut Boy
Tiki Central Poet Laureate

Posted: 2003-04-29 4:35 pm   Permalink

Ok Humuhumu,

It looks like we've got myself, Tikibelle, Doctor Z and Z-Girl on this end so far. It would be great to add some more hookey-players on Monday.

Sabu

View Profile of Sabu The Coconut Boy Send a personal message to Sabu The Coconut Boy  Email Sabu The Coconut Boy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 4:58 pm   Permalink

I'll be coming along with my girlfriend ...er... uh...Tiki Steph, yeah, that's it.

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Traderpup
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-30 12:48 pm   Permalink

Count me in on Disneyland!

View Profile of Traderpup Send a personal message to Traderpup  Email Traderpup Goto the website of Traderpup     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-03 2:20 pm   Permalink

Okay, I'm leaving on my road trip. Here's the plan - it looks like Disneyland is opening at 10am, so let's meet at the esplanade, by the "C" in CALIFORNIA, at 9:30? I'll be wearking a white t-shirt that says "Mousketeers" and a silly grin. And pants. If that doesn't work, let's make arrangements at the Oasis, or make arrangements with each other, and someone who'll be at Oasis fill me in.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-11 7:44 pm   Permalink

Hey folks, just wanted to let you know I just checked into the Park Inn right across from Disneyland, under my super-secret alter-ego name "Michelle Whiting". If any of you need to make arrangements for meeting tomorrow, try calling the hotel, or my cell -- (206) 349-1362.

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation