[Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Welcome to the Tiki Gallery
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
Welcome to the Tiki Gallery
BigToe
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-02-26 12:05 am   Permalink

blah blah blah...post some of that tasty work, Tabunga!!!

View Profile of BigToe Send a personal message to BigToe  Email BigToe Goto the website of BigToe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tobunga
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-02 8:06 pm   Permalink

OK Toe, Posted!

Here's a question... should artists update their first, original post with new stuff, and update the subject line, or make new replies when adding new artwork?

I guess updating the original post makes sense, that way all the work stays together?

http://ericoctober.com

View Profile of tobunga Send a personal message to tobunga  Email tobunga Goto the website of tobunga     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
teaKEY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 07:48 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2007-06-02 14:35, teaKEY wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-27 14:18, Feelin' Zombified wrote:
Quote:

On 2007-04-27 13:54, Humuhumu wrote:

Creating Tiki has never been about showcasing great stuff...

then by all means, start a Great Stuff Showcase forum.

I think that this is a great idea. I'm one of those Magazine guys over a book guy, cause I like tons of pictures. Usually a good picture will draw me in to read or wanting to know about it.

There are so many good pics scattered around TC and TC is probably the best place for top/ interesting tiki photos. I'm proposing a Showcase thread in Collecting with member's top two or three(if different mediums)maybe four pics of what they think is their best work.

Just to open this up to many more TCers, collector top commissions (2or3) and/or top finds.

And they said it wouldn't work

View Profile of teaKEY Send a personal message to teaKEY  Email teaKEY Goto the website of teaKEY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-13 09:18 am   Permalink

Tobunga, Your idea is best. I think that the art should all stay on the original post for easy scrolling. I've fixed mine.

Hanford, just a huge thank you for making this possible. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-13 09:43 am   Permalink

GROG agree, also. GROG add new stuff to the post on the first page so the "gallery" is all in one place on the first page, and GROG delete out the "date edited", so there's not a crapload of "dates edited" at the bottom of the post.
That way, when people add comments to the thread, your work doesn't get scattered throughout several pages, and people don't have to search through your thread to see all your work.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-13 09:45 am   Permalink

Double post, TC must have been running slow or something.

[ This Message was edited by: grog 2010-04-23 13:41 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 12:10 pm   Permalink

Great idea folks! I will fix mine soon.

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-13 3:30 pm   Permalink

Absotively, Posilutely Brilliant.

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-03 9:50 pm   Permalink

bump!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation