FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Wendy Cevola Finished Projects updated 9 14 2016
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
Wendy Cevola Finished Projects updated 9 14 2016
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-21 08:20 am   Permalink

This is the HUGE Tiki Bob Hula Girl Monkey bowl made for Owen Wright and finished on 7/21/16.

The words spread out on the bottom so there's a bit of enamel paint to make them readable.

PS
These are most but not all of the jars of glaze it took to do this one bowl!

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2016-07-21 08:23 ]

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
8FT Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2016-07-21 11:19 am   Permalink

Wendy, that's a spectacular result. I bet you're glad it's done! You can make anything.

View Profile of 8FT Tiki Send a personal message to 8FT Tiki  Email 8FT Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-22 9:30 pm   Permalink

8FT Tiki thank you. I have fun trying to make the Wishes come true. I've sure made things that I'd never have done without these requests. I'm lucky to be a glaze horder! Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-30 07:54 am   Permalink

I think I've come up with my best idea so far. Necklaces of rear ends sitting on feet. Hula Tramp Stamps at the lower back!!!

My husband says I better stick with the Hot Tub Hula Girls.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-30 07:57 am   Permalink

This Diamond Head Island with Hawaiian Hilton Village Tower mug was made for Danno.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-07-30 07:58 am   Permalink

When I was asked to do this mug I was allowed to come up with the design. DixonAlibi mentioned adding a hula girl. I went to an old album from 2005 and found our photos of our trip to Portland.

The mug is much darker than it shows here in the sunlight. No matter how I photographed it the darkness doesn't show up well. It has the ambiance of the Alibi.

[ This Message was edited by: danlovestikis 2016-07-30 08:02 ]

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-14 9:40 pm   Permalink

I did a black velvet painting for the Tiki Oasis 16 art show. I also included a matching mug.

The title is Scared in Disneyland.

Here is the story of my painting. I don't like to put my name on the painting so I do it on the back.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2016-08-16 9:19 pm   Permalink

This summer I was so fortunate to be featured in Tiki Magazine. My complete art history was documented. Well I think the part about doing oxygen acetylene torch welding didn't make it in nor the attempt to make candles. Otherwise it's a perfect article and I'll always be thankful to Psycho Tiki D aka Duane Orzol and Tiki Hula aka Mike Remmel for all their work to pull this off. Of course thank you to Amy and Jeff at Tiki Magazine.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 21 days ago; 9:43 pm   Permalink

SACRAMENTO CRAWL MUG FOR 2016

Front exposed.

Back exposed.

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 19 days ago; 08:28 am   Permalink

Great page

I wore my necklace proudly at Oasis

Loved the black velvet there too

Keep up the fun

Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 10 days ago; 08:18 am   Permalink

hang10tiki I wish I had seen you wearing the necklace. I think I will only do black velvets from now on. One or two per year. It's good to have them be rare.

Well of course here's another Tiki Bob. He ate a Huge meal and not he's not so well.

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 8 days ago; 3:44 pm   Permalink

Phase 4 of the Hot Tub Hula Girls numbers 61 to 90.

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2016 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation