FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Wendy Cevola Finished Projects updated 4/17/17
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 )
Wendy Cevola Finished Projects updated 4/17/17
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-02-16 06:53 am   Permalink

hang10tiki thank you. Guess what? I've been blogged!

Tiki Ray does blogs on facebook of tiki people. He posted one on Dan and I today. Here is the link.

Hey Wendy! Here is my blog post on you. I hope you like it. I can't wait to meet you in a couple weeks! -Ray tikiwithray.com

http://www.tikiwithray.com/tiki-vip-14-wendy-cevola-tiki-mug-artist/#more-3056

Tiki VIP #14 Wendy Cevola (Tiki Mug Artist) - Tiki with Ray

Tiki blog featuring tiki bar reviews, tiki drinks, tiki recipes and anything embracing the tiki lifestyle - by Ray Wyland in Seattle, WA.

tikiwithray.com
6:44am

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Prikli Pear
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2017-02-16 07:20 am   Permalink

Great writeup! Congrats!

View Profile of Prikli Pear Send a personal message to Prikli Pear  Goto the website of Prikli Pear     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-02-19 07:34 am   Permalink

Prikli Pear than you very much. I have fun seeing who has read it but most of the time it's just the number of views. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2017-03-10 07:45 am   Permalink

Fox40.com Fox news showed up on our doorstep yesterday and surprised us. They were ready to film our collection if we said YES. Of course we did.

http://fox40.com/2017/03/09/elk-grove-couple-turn-home-into-tiki-paradise/

There were only two things I would have changed. One although I told them about our new tiki place the JUNGLE BIRD on 21st and J St. in Sacramento, CA they didn't mention it. The other spot was when they mentioned my Wish List they showed a photo of a mug by the Witch Doctor. Oh well, otherwise they did a good job. Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 9 days ago; 07:02 am   Permalink

April 17th, 2017

A second tiki blog by Tiki Ray. The first was on my art, this one is on our tiki art collection.

http://www.tikiwithray.com/home-sweet-tiki-home-1-wendy-dans-tiki-home/#more-3728

We have had a great year and we owe it all to good friends and tiki art. Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation