FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Wendy Cevola Finished Projects in order. Page 1, 9 and 11. Update 5/1/14 last page new photos.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Wendy Cevola Finished Projects in order. Page 1, 9 and 11. Update 5/1/14 last page new photos.
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-04-19 3:37 pm   Permalink

If you enjoy my art you can watch as I make it. The TC Events page has a thread for the Sacramento Crawl by Psycho Tiki D. At it's start it shows the making of the Zombie Hut/Coral Reef mug from last year. Now we are preparing for the next Crawl on October 7,8 and 9, 2011. I will be posting photos there and on my other crafts thread as I make the Tiki Bob decanter for this event. It is a copy of the napkin from Tiki Bob's at the Capital Inn Sacramento. If you would like to have one send me a PM and I'll add you to the list. If you attend the crawl you are guaranteed one if there are any left over I contact those on the list after the crawl. Cheers, Wendy

PS I will be selling glaze tests and artist proofs of the Tiki Crate mugs and statues for Forbidden Island after the event this Thursday. If you are interested just send me a PM. There is a list so I will add you on

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-07 3:40 pm   Permalink

THIS IS SUCH A HAPPY DAY FOR ME. I WAS ABLE TO FINISH MY PAINTING USING MY LEFT HAND. PLEASE CHECK IT OUT BOTTOM OF PAGE ONE. CHEERS, WENDY

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-27 2:10 pm   Permalink

I'm writing all the notes that are on this thread! Oh well. I am able to use my right hand for painting. I have a 1 pound or less limit and a loaded paintbrush is just right. So this Moai Madness painting has been done in a normal manner. I'll start another tomorrow. Cheers, Wendy

hiltiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-27 9:06 pm   Permalink

Glad you are back to normal Wendy, keep creating all the fabulous art that you do.

View Profile of hiltiki Send a personal message to hiltiki  Goto the website of hiltiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-29 6:19 pm   Permalink

Hi hiltiki, have we ever met? Thank you for your post I really appreciate your compliment. I read your posts a lot and when you write about Gecko'z mugs I send them on to him. I love tiki art and I think I will be doing this as long and my hands hold out. I'm in physical therapy right now, its one step at a time. No clay but I can paint so I'm very happy. Cheers, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-07-31 1:36 pm   Permalink

I've just posted the new ceramic for the Sacramento Crawl. It's a run of 50. Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-06 3:50 pm   Permalink

Hi, I've just posted my submission to the Tiki Oasis Burros and Black Velvets show. This piece is Ht: 44" and Width: 36 inches framed. It's very large. I never get a perfect photo of it. The colors are richer than shown. I'm looking forward to the show and seeing everyone. The artist reception is August 20th at 1 PM but is open the whole weekend. See you soon, Wendy

danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-27 8:11 pm   Permalink

The show was outstanding. So much art from so many artists. I went there multiple times each day just to look again. Here's a few images. Cheers, Wendy

Oasis, where else can you go on vacation with a couple hundred of your friends? Thank you Joe for the art show. Great to meet you Big Toe and John Moulder (hope that I spelled it right). Thank you Otto for another fantastic Oasis. See you next year. Cheers, Wendy

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-27 10:22 pm   Permalink

Awesome............

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-28 12:09 pm   Permalink

Fan-tiki-tastic!

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ebtiki
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-08-28 9:03 pm   Permalink

Nice pix - and your piece looks great!

View Profile of ebtiki Send a personal message to ebtiki  Email ebtiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-09-01 5:39 pm   Permalink

Thanks hang, kele and eb. Love your comments. It's good to have friends. Wendy

Sophista-tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-09-01 5:49 pm   Permalink

ooOO these are the first pics ive seen of the artists recceprion I cant believe I totally forgot to be there.

View Profile of Sophista-tiki Send a personal message to Sophista-tiki  Email Sophista-tiki Goto the website of Sophista-tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-12 2:30 pm   Permalink

Next year Dawn. See you then! Wendy

I've been away and just posting on my other crafts thread. But on page one I've posted my work for the production of resin chunk lamps. I've done two heads in clay that are currently being molded. The step by steps will be on other crafts pages when I have a finished lamp I'll post it here. Cheers, Wendy

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-13 12:32 am   Permalink

Every time I see this post of yours I am amazed...u r awesome

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation