FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery Wendy Cevola Finished Projects in order. Page 1, 9 and 11. Update 5/1/14 last page new photos.
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
Wendy Cevola Finished Projects in order. Page 1, 9 and 11. Update 5/1/14 last page new photos.
Professor G
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-11-19 11:02 am   Permalink

It's beautiful work, ma'am, and how good to find a spot where I can look at pretty pictures and then read people saying nice (and true) things about it. Your art seems to bring out the best in the Tiki Centralites: thanks for sharing it.

View Profile of Professor G Send a personal message to Professor G  Goto the website of Professor G     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-20 09:30 am   Permalink

Well hang10tiki and Professor G you have given me such joy by your comments. I thank you so much.

Professor G just in case you haven't surfed around TC and found my other thread it is under "other crafts". It is there that I place all the step by step photos of my art in progress. When something finishes I place it in Gallery. Ceramics and paintings can take awhile so the other thread has more. I post there often.

(: Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-01 08:39 am   Permalink

http://www.etsy.com/listing/87556005/tiki-red-rock-hanging-lamp

my friend roge is now selling his resin chunk lamps on esty. all i did was sculpt the tikis for his project.

i just had surgery so it's 1 finger typing

i've posted the step by steps for these lamps on my other crafts thread, thanks for looking, wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-01 11:32 am   Permalink

THESE TURNED OUT EXCELLENT!
Hope you heal fast darling
tho you DO look quite relaxed in that picture!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-01 12:31 pm   Permalink

Wendy,
WOW, those turned out great...
love your tikis...
get well soon
Jon

ps- i thought your cast would look like this

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-01 2:56 pm   Permalink

thank you little lost tiki, this was much easier so far

han10tiki i love to be photoshopped, i don't know how, thank you so much

check out lenny vs grog on photoshop events my favorites

you both made me feel better

WaikikianMoeKele
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-02 5:25 pm   Permalink

Wendy,
I hope you are recovering well. I've been thinking of you, thinking good, happy, healing thoughts your way. Mend well.
~kele

View Profile of WaikikianMoeKele Send a personal message to WaikikianMoeKele  Email WaikikianMoeKele     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Professor G
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-02 7:17 pm   Permalink

The lamp turned out beautifully. Thanks for posting the whole process and thanks for steering me to your craft thread a little while back. I'm sorry you're down for a bit, but I'd be willing to bet your mind is busy dreaming up a swarm of new ideas. Get well soon.

View Profile of Professor G Send a personal message to Professor G  Goto the website of Professor G     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-16 10:33 pm   Permalink

Hi Kele, thank you for your healing thoughts, I'm doing really well. By next week I hope to be back with the clay. I'd love to see where the ornaments ended up. Do you have a tree?

Professor G, thanks for checking up on my crafts thread. I love posting photos and reading comments.

Happy Holidays Everyone, Wendy

Tiki King
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-17 07:41 am   Permalink

here's to a quick recovery, and dirty hands...

View Profile of Tiki King Send a personal message to Tiki King  Email Tiki King Goto the website of Tiki King     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-17 1:21 pm   Permalink

Yee Haw...just purchased the blue chunk lamp. It will be a great complement to my lounge.

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-18 12:35 am   Permalink

Hey Tiki King we really do plan to come see you in Felton.

Vamp, I'm so excited that I will get to see it at your home. Photos do not do these lamps justice.

Hugs, Wendy

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-20 7:10 pm   Permalink

Wendy
What's next??????????????

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-12-20 8:27 pm   Permalink

Hi hang10tiki, I have 8 more Missionary's Downfall bowls to make to match to the women. I have been waiting for my hand incision to heal because clay contains bacteria. I also have a secret project that I've been working on for many months and it's close to being ready to mold. When I get that far I will post all the step by step photos. It's been fun keeping it secret but it will be more fun for me when I share it. Thank you for asking, Wendy

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-12-20 9:26 pm   Permalink

Can't wait

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation