FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 )
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 14 days ago; 08:29 am   Permalink

Are there three Mr. Tikis missing in the world? I took my fake one with me on our trip to the Big Island but most of the time I forgot he was with me. Dang it I wanted him with the lava flow.

Here are the photos of my fake Mr. Tiki II.

At the Hilo zoo.

Looking left at the bay in Hilo.

Looking right at the bay of Hilo.

I looked up this ship and it is really something very special. Check it out.
http://peaceboat.org/english/?menu=46

I hope all three of the Mr. Tiki's show up and keep on traveling. Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 14 days ago; 08:45 am   Permalink

Hey Wendy!!!! I'm glad at least the fake Mr Tiki is still traveling and seeing the world!
Yes, looks like Mr Tiki III has gone missing Or was this Mr Tiki II that re-surfaced after Mr Tiki III disappeared? I don't think I'll send out a Mr Tiki IV, it was fun for several years but seems increasingly hard to sustain.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 14 days ago; 09:16 am   Permalink

As long as I don't lose my Fake Mr. Tiki I'll keep him going when we travel. I have really enjoyed your thread and all the participation over the years. Booooooooooo to those who kept him confined. Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 14 days ago; 09:21 am   Permalink

I'll post pictures of the 3 Mr Tikis to the Facebook Tiki groups and see if we can shake one of them loose.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MaukaHale
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 14 days ago; 11:59 am   Permalink

Why don't you make an image of Mr Tiki for download and people can print their own Mr Tiki and take it with them. This would allow everyone to photograph Mr Tiki in different places. They could even glue the image to a piece of cardboard or wood.

"People are like islands. You have to get close to them to know what they are about."
~ Adam Troy

View Profile of MaukaHale Send a personal message to MaukaHale  Email MaukaHale     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 14 days ago; 6:33 pm   Permalink

MaukaHale that is how I made mine. I just carry the photo in my purse. I think your idea is good. It would be fun to see what photos show up here.

What do you think Mike? Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2017 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation