FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » General Tiki » » Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Bambú Yoo-hoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-26 6:32 pm   Permalink

Mr. Tiki is always welcome to ride along with me whilst I run my Saturday errands along SoCal's Route 66. On this short trip down "The Mother Road" he'll get to listen to the exotic strains of Digitiki's latest QV podcast blaring in the background before posin' for pictures outside of a bona fide Route 66 eatery and road sign!

PM if you need a recipient.

View Profile of Bambú Yoo-hoo Send a personal message to Bambú Yoo-hoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-26 7:08 pm   Permalink

He can ride shotgun in my '59 Impala for a ride up Route 1 to the Kowloon.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
crushenstein
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-02-26 7:24 pm   Permalink

mr tiki is always welcome in the northwest! i'd love to host an evening with him! maybe we can hit thatch and alibi, and i'll show him how portland relaxes tiki style.

noland

View Profile of crushenstein Send a personal message to crushenstein  Goto the website of crushenstein     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Beach Bum Scott
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-27 2:16 pm   Permalink

Mr. Tiki needs to get a Mile High.... Send him to Colorado!!!!

View Profile of Beach Bum Scott Send a personal message to Beach Bum Scott      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bambú Yoo-hoo
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-27 8:59 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-02-27 14:16, Beach Bum Scott wrote:
Mr. Tiki needs to get a Mile High...

He's not that kind of wood!

View Profile of Bambú Yoo-hoo Send a personal message to Bambú Yoo-hoo      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-28 09:54 am   Permalink

He could ride shotgun while I go to the dump in my dumpy truck! He might find himself lost in West Seattle after (if) he visits me!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
AlohaStation
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-28 6:57 pm   Permalink

I was honored to be randomly selected as Mr. Tiki's first destination. Southern Cal to South FL (2510.2 miles). My plan was to take him to the Mai Kai for a photo, but weather and my schedule did not cooperate (that will have to be another part of his journey). He was a bit disappointed, but when I came home Sunday I found him cohorting with some shady characters at the Aloha Isle. He has his bag packed is now off to his next destination... where could it be - who will find him next???

View Profile of AlohaStation Send a personal message to AlohaStation  Goto the website of AlohaStation     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-28 8:46 pm   Permalink

This is cool! Great idea, Mike!

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-01 06:21 am   Permalink

Nice photo Tom As soon as the next host posts a pic I will update the map again

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 6:50 pm   Permalink

mr. tiki showed up at frankie's last night.

first mai tai of the evening . . .

mr. tiki likee the big toe!

shag thinks mr. tiki is naughty!

mr. tiki thinks moss tiki needs new dentist.

mr. tiki only keeps the best company!!

\

mr. tiki thinks swampfire should add him to frankie's bar scene.

even mr. tiki smells poo when he sees it.

kahiki puffer caught him in the net when we weren't looking.

mr. tiki seeing a man about a horse.

mr. tiki is ZAZZ!

mr. tiki evesdropping on girlie talk.

mr. tiki learns the best way to double your money in las vegas is to fold it in half and stick it in your pocket.

happy, lovin' couples love mr. tiki!

that's mr. tiki's night at frankie's. wonder where he'll head off to next . . .

aloha!!

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
ZeroTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 7:50 pm   Permalink

If Mister Tiki were to visit my humble abode, I would be happy to fix him a drink, show him around town, get him into trouble, and send him on his merry way..

~Zero

View Profile of ZeroTiki Send a personal message to ZeroTiki  Email ZeroTiki Goto the website of ZeroTiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-11 7:53 pm   Permalink

Great pictures Perry!!! Thanks!!

OK, the map on page one has been updated. Where will USPS Airlines take him next?

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-11 10:02 pm   Permalink

Do the people who are getting him know they are getting him or does he just show up unannounced, like my mother-in-law?

MadDogMike
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-12 06:36 am   Permalink

Big Kahuna, the person getting him should know he's coming. We don't want Mr Tiki to be an unwelcome guest (like your mother-in-law? )

beadtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-12 08:56 am   Permalink

It's nice to see the "human" side of Mr. Tiki - especially having to use the restroom - you know, in the books and movies, NO one has to use the restroom!

View Profile of beadtiki Send a personal message to beadtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation