FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-02 11:08 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki showed up fashionably late for the Las Vegas Chop. The chopping was done and we were enjoying Mai Tais in the Bamboo Lounge with Whoseyrtiki.

Mike at Frankies. He can make cocktails with one hand and hold Mr. Tiki in the other.

Happy campers and Mr. Tiki at Frankies.

Mr. Tiki is a sneaky tiki.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jeff Central
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-03 08:44 am   Permalink

That Mr. Tiki sure gets around!! Looks like he's a little frisky too!

Remember, whatever happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas!!

Cheers and Mahalo,
Jeff

View Profile of Jeff Central Send a personal message to Jeff Central  Email Jeff Central Goto the website of Jeff Central     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-03 09:34 am   Permalink

Yes he does. He's got a couple more parties to attend before he heads moves on.

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2012-12-03 10:22 am   Permalink

Ladies please be careful. Mr Tiki swears he had a vasectomy but I would ask to see the receipt (or the scar)

Thanks so much for hosting him, hope he is soon on his way to his next destination.

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-12 10:47 pm   Permalink

Mr. Tiki hit the town and stayed at the Plaza downtown. We got a room downtown because Trailerpark doesn't drive when he drinks. Mr. Tiki 'crapped out' at gambling.

Mr. Tiki had martinis and dinner at Oscar's Beef, Booze and Broads.

Mr. Tiki tagged along on the Las Vegas Santa Rampage.

Mr. Tiki and Jesse go way back. ...to Frankie's Tiki Room last Saturday night.

Mr. Tiki knew more people than I did.

Yep, its Bruce and Suzanne but Hubert wasn't to be seen. I bet he's back at the tiki bar.
Santa likes Mr. Tiki!

You may notice that I only got pictures at the first two stops of the pub crawl. After that Santa was just trying not to lose Mr. Tiki. The rest of the night was a blur but Mr. Tiki made it to the room. No tikis were harmed during the making of this film.

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2012-12-18 9:50 pm   Permalink

Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-24 11:07 am   Permalink

Hey everyone! Mr. Tiki is ready to move on. He's had enough of the neon jungle. Who's ready to entertain him?

Big Kahuna
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-24 11:25 am   Permalink

Sorry, guys. This was a great idea that has seriously lost it's focus. More than 2 months since the last post & 3 months in one place!? Hopefully, whoever gets him next will look back at the beginning of this thread & recapture Mr. Tiki's lost magic! Take him out to see the local sights & document it, please.

View Profile of Big Kahuna Send a personal message to Big Kahuna  Email Big Kahuna     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-02-24 2:28 pm   Permalink

I concur!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-02 09:30 am   Permalink

He'll be in Pittsburgh next. I am at fault for losing focus. Go ahead and verbally flog me. I've got a lot of tiki projects and Mr. Tiki got lost in the mix. I also work for a living and the past two months are my busy season. At least I didn't lose him like the original Mr. Tiki. So don't git yer panties in a bunch!

tikilongbeach
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-02 1:53 pm   Permalink

I can take him with me when I go visit Iowa and Nebraska in late April.

View Profile of tikilongbeach Send a personal message to tikilongbeach      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-02 2:07 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2013-03-02 09:30, Trailerpark Tiki wrote:
He'll be in Pittsburgh next. I am at fault for losing focus. Go ahead and verbally flog me. I've got a lot of tiki projects and Mr. Tiki got lost in the mix. I also work for a living and the past two months are my busy season. At least I didn't lose him like the original Mr. Tiki. So don't git yer panties in a bunch!

Is this how you would treat your Mother-in-law?

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Kiwi Steve
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-02 2:25 pm   Permalink

Headed to Maui April 2nd... Would love to host him...

View Profile of Kiwi Steve Send a personal message to Kiwi Steve      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikiskip
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2013-03-25 07:06 am   Permalink

Mr Tiki come back...
I was Sooo wrong about Ohio.
Please to come and enjoy wonderful Ohio spring weather.

Enjoy Maui dude,

29 degrees, photo outside right now March 25.

View Profile of tikiskip Send a personal message to tikiskip      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hale Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2013-03-26 03:41 am   Permalink

Skip, Mr Tiki is in Pittsburgh.

So he's enjoying the same weather!

View Profile of Hale Tiki Send a personal message to Hale Tiki  Email Hale Tiki Goto the website of Hale Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation