FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums General Tiki Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 )
Mr Tiki's Wild Ride - Mr Tiki III
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 30 days ago; 10:30 am   Permalink

LOL Pauly

Rumor has it that Mr Tiki missed his boat to the South Pacific and will instead visit one of the most Tiki'd places in the world!

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 8 days ago; 09:08 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki II has had a rough journey. He checked into our field hospital for treatment of his injured feet.

After some careful debridement I applied

tiki pigment and let him rest.

The next day he visited the danlovestikis tiki jungle room.

Now that he has recuperated he is ready to travel again.

We bid him ado and off he's gone.

Bye Mr. Tiki II we'll miss you. Wendy and Dan

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Atomic Tiki Punk
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 8 days ago; 12:33 pm   Permalink

He got to hang with Wendy & Dan!

View Profile of Atomic Tiki Punk Send a personal message to Atomic Tiki Punk      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 6 days ago; 05:01 am   Permalink

I think this has been the highlight of his trip. Thanks for hosting Mr Tiki Wendy and Dan (looking sexy with that beard Dan )

View Profile of MadDogMike Send a personal message to MadDogMike  Goto the website of MadDogMike     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Pittsburgh pauly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 6 days ago; 09:37 am   Permalink

I can neither confirm nor deny that Mr Tiki II was injured cliffdiving off a certain rustbelt tiki bar's waterfall.

(Glad to see he got a much better fix up than my marker though!)

View Profile of Pittsburgh pauly Send a personal message to Pittsburgh pauly  Goto the website of Pittsburgh pauly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 6 days ago; 09:53 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki will be leaving on his journey to North Carolina today. JenTiki is awaiting his arrival and will host his time there. He is one lucky dude.

MDM we enjoyed the time spent with him. Hopefully he'll be more careful in the future. He's a sturdy little guy so he may be fine traveling from now on.

Cheers, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 6 days ago; 9:32 pm   Permalink

Wendy, I forgot to thank you for your first aid rendered to Mr Tiki
North Carolina? Cool, he's never been there before!

danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 4 days ago; 8:47 pm   Permalink

Pittsburgh pauly he swears he was pushed!

MDM you are welcome, it was an honor to attend to his feet. Someone has his toes!

Wendy

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 3 days ago; 08:32 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki II has arrived in chilly Charlotte, NC! He missed the snow, but arrived just in time for some slightly warmer (40F) temps. Here he is saying hi to his temporary cubemates:

I think he'll be visiting the local tropical watering hole within the next 48 hours. And perhaps he'll take a brief road trip to South Carolina for a rum run while he's visiting.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 3 days ago; 08:57 am   Permalink

Wow Jen, he gets painful treatment with me and medicated with you. He's going to love being with you best. Fun photo I'm really looking forward to this part of his trip. Wendy

MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: Today; 08:53 am   Permalink

JenTiki thanks for hosting Mr Tiki, looking forward to more pics

Wendy and JenTiki, I added your names to the Mr Tiki Alumni list on page one and will add a NC pin to the map

JenTiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: Today; 11:23 am   Permalink

Mr. Tiki tried to talk me into letting him wear my new Smuggler's Cove Sophista-tiki shirt for our rum run across the border

But due to unexpected issues with my vehicle we ended up staying in this weekend instead. Mr. Tiki didn't seem to mind the provisions I had in stock.

Hopefully we'll get out for a night on the town in the next few days.

View Profile of JenTiki Send a personal message to JenTiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
MadDogMike
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: Today; 1:43 pm   Permalink

Looks like Mr Tiki has a taste for the finer things in life! Speaking of finer things, I bought a new bottle of Canton Ginger Liqueur (lower left in the picture) and it was $45! I don't remember paying that much for the first bottle - I could have made ginger syrup for 2 bucks
(edit- I don't know my left from my right)

[ This Message was edited by: MadDogMike 2015-03-02 13:44 ]

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2015 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation