FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars Inky and Smiley's Vegas home bar Hubert's Huli Huli Haus!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Inky and Smiley's Vegas home bar Hubert's Huli Huli Haus!
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-24 10:29 pm   Permalink

Puke up the results!!

we wana see the finished product!!

Sooooo much Candy for so little Canvas............

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tyger jymmy
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-06-26 08:52 am   Permalink

Very kool .

View Profile of tyger jymmy Send a personal message to tyger jymmy  Email tyger jymmy Goto the website of tyger jymmy     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thetmaxx
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-07-06 12:15 pm   Permalink

What do you call the cross weave stuff on the walls, and roof? a lot of you guys are using it...

View Profile of thetmaxx Send a personal message to thetmaxx      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-07-06 12:50 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-06 12:15, thetmaxx wrote:
What do you call the cross weave stuff on the walls, and roof? a lot of you guys are using it...

Hello, that is Lauhala matting. -Smiley
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
inkylouise

Posted: 2010-07-08 08:57 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-06-24 22:29, RevBambooBen wrote:
Puke up the results!!

we wana see the finished product!!

Sooooo much Candy for so little Canvas............

Photos will only be published after the Grand Opening Party this Saturday. If you want to see before that you have to come to Vegas...

View Profile of inkylouise Send a personal message to inkylouise      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-09 10:48 pm   Permalink

Congratulations on your new tiki bar. I would love to come see it but I'll be working. May the tiki gods bring you much happiness!

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pdrake
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-11 2:53 pm   Permalink

this place is over the top!

thanks for the hospitality.

p.s.
i saw some guy sit on hubert's head. i hope he's okay today.

View Profile of pdrake Send a personal message to pdrake  Email pdrake     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-07-11 7:30 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-11 14:53, pdrake wrote:

p.s.
i saw some guy sit on hubert's head. i hope he's okay today.

Hi, Hubert has a headache today, but I think it is from too many of Russell's Nutty bananas and not getting sat on. I think...

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
wplugger
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-12 05:03 am   Permalink

"Thanks for everyone who came and thanks again for the great stuff I got!"
That's it ??? no pics ???

View Profile of wplugger Send a personal message to wplugger      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-14 5:34 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-12 05:03, wplugger wrote:
"Thanks for everyone who came and thanks again for the great stuff I got!"
That's it ??? no pics ???

Pics, pics, pics!!!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jungle Trader
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-07-15 8:53 pm   Permalink

Hey MrSmiley Man. Hope you had a great time. Thought of you while we were at Duartes Tavern in Pescadero. I happened to ax the bartender if the road went thru to San Gregorio and he said "Yep, it's an old stagecoach road that leads right to the 105 year old General Store with a bar." Cool old stuff. Thanks for the recommendation.

View Profile of Jungle Trader Send a personal message to Jungle Trader  Goto the website of Jungle Trader     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-07-15 8:57 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-15 20:53, Jungle Trader wrote:
Hey MrSmiley Man. Hope you had a great time. Thought of you while we were at Duartes Tavern in Pescadero. I happened to ax the bartender if the road went thru to San Gregorio and he said "Yep, it's an old stagecoach road that leads right to the 105 year old General Store with a bar." Cool old stuff. Thanks for the recommendation.

Glad it is still there and you loved it--smiley

mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-07-15 9:00 pm   Permalink

Hello, we are working on photos. Here is a teaser stolen from Utopiandream. It is of the soft opening the Sunday before the party for some friends who were in town. And, yes, that is a mustached Charles Phoenix.

A personal thanks to Mashuka for all his help with various parts of construction,to Tikimecula and Wplugger for their carving donations, Pdrake for his custom lamp, to Tofujoe and Haole'akamai for helping set up for the party and Mike (from Frankies) for Bartending. Of course, a GIANT thanks to my wife INKYlouise for everything!

http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
If you like it,its ZAZZ! If you dont its RAZZ!

[ This Message was edited by: mrsmiley 2010-07-15 21:08 ]

aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-07-30 6:19 pm   Permalink

Smiley and Inky!
Nothing like seeing photos of someone else's erection! Looks like you nailed quite a few studs in the process (or did you screw them?). A word of advice though - watch out for shingles.

Now that you've had a good old-timey bar-raising, you've raised the bar. Better to raise the bar than raze the bar, that's what I always say.

Looking forward to seeing it someday when we're back in Vegas, and hope we can still see your cock too. We'll bring the kids!

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-08-01 5:17 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-07-30 18:19, aquarj wrote:
Smiley and Inky!
Nothing like seeing photos of someone else's erection! Looks like you nailed quite a few studs in the process (or did you screw them?). A word of advice though - watch out for shingles.

Now that you've had a good old-timey bar-raising, you've raised the bar. Better to raise the bar than raze the bar, that's what I always say.

Looking forward to seeing it someday when we're back in Vegas, and hope we can still see your cock too. We'll bring the kids!

-Randy

Hubert says " Ooof, this is punderful!"

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation