FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums » » Home Tiki Bars » » Inky and Smiley's Vegas home bar Hubert's Huli Huli Haus!
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
Inky and Smiley's Vegas home bar Hubert's Huli Huli Haus!
mrsmiley
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-08-02 11:42 am   Permalink

Here are the pictures you have been waiting for. For those who have visitied, please feel free to post your pictures also!

Here is the rendering;

Here is the finished product;

And here I am with Inky and my two brothers;

http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
If you like it,its ZAZZ! If you dont its RAZZ!

[ This Message was edited by: mrsmiley 2010-08-02 11:52 ]

[ This Message was edited by: mrsmiley 2010-08-02 11:53 ]

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Iokona Ki'i
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 1:07 pm   Permalink

Amazing tiki bar folks!
Congrats to you on a great job
and for cloning a few extra bartenders!

View Profile of Iokona Ki'i Send a personal message to Iokona Ki'i  Email Iokona Ki'i Goto the website of Iokona Ki'i     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Murph
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-02 1:14 pm   Permalink

Excellent!

View Profile of Murph Send a personal message to Murph  Email Murph     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
WooHooWahine
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-02 2:38 pm   Permalink

WooHooooo! It looks Tiki-rrific!! Can't wait to check it out the next time we are in Vegas

View Profile of WooHooWahine Send a personal message to WooHooWahine  Email WooHooWahine     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
aquarj
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-02 2:39 pm   Permalink

Two comments:

1. The final product is spectacular!

2. You are much better looking than your brothers.

-Randy

View Profile of aquarj Send a personal message to aquarj  Goto the website of aquarj     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
bongofury
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-02 6:22 pm   Permalink

Damnnnnn!!! Freaking awsome! I know that gets thrown around alot but I mean it this time....

View Profile of bongofury Send a personal message to bongofury  Email bongofury     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Dustycajun
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 6:30 pm   Permalink

Man I thought I was seeing in triple with you and the brothers behind the bar! I was looking for a mirror. Great photo. The place is ....... overwhelming. Congrats.

DC

View Profile of Dustycajun Send a personal message to Dustycajun      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
RevBambooBen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 9:35 pm   Permalink

Awesome Cluster-Fuck!

Layers baby!!

Right on!!!

p.s. in a Barn to boot!!!

Bamboo Ben
Custom Tropical Decor
I build Tiki Rooms for you! Just ask around ;)
http://www.facebook.com/bambooben

View Profile of RevBambooBen Send a personal message to RevBambooBen  Email RevBambooBen Goto the website of RevBambooBen     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-02 10:21 pm   Permalink

Beautiful.

Now I'll have sweet dreams tonight.

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-08-03 10:58 am   Permalink

Here is a shot of the far side wall I forgot to post;

If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

View Profile of mrsmiley Send a personal message to mrsmiley  Email mrsmiley Goto the website of mrsmiley     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikipaka
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-08-03 11:38 am   Permalink

That is a niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, place you have there! Me likey, me lovie.. Me wantie!

View Profile of tikipaka Send a personal message to tikipaka  Email tikipaka Goto the website of tikipaka     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
thejab

Posted: 2010-08-03 5:22 pm   Permalink

OH MY GOD Bruce, you've done it again! You should both be very proud. I look forward to seeing it in person someday!

View Profile of thejab Send a personal message to thejab  Goto the website of thejab     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
mrsmiley

Posted: 2010-08-04 09:53 am   Permalink

Thanks all! I was going to take a little break from adding more stuff, but I ended up getting a Vending Booth at Tiki Oasis this year and I need to go through all my leftover tiki stuff so I can bring it to sell. Here is my press release-
"For the first time ever, Mr. Smiley ( Tiki Collector Extraordinaire ) presents select pieces of his World Famous collection for sale to the public! Hand selected and curated by Inky Louise and Mr. Smiley, items include (but are not limited to) Tiki Mugs, Vintage décor, Hawaiiana, Aloha Clothing and more! Mr. Smiley will honor all requests to autograph any item purchased from him!!
PLUS You can pick up any of my items he is currently selling on Ebay FOR NO SHIPPING CHARGE! Buy stuff from his ebay listings
http://shop.ebay.com/1957sputnik/m.html?_nkw&_armrs=1&_from&_ipg&_trksid=p3686

Let him know that you want him to bring it to Oasis before 8pm Wednesday August 18, he will send you an invoice with NO SHIPPING, pay and print out your receipt and pick it up Saturday or Sunday from 10a-4pm at the MR. SMILEY booth in the indoor vending room-The Lahaina Bay room. Start Shopping NOW ! 1957sputnik is SUPER EXCITED to be able to sell at Tiki Oasis this year!!"
If you like it, it is ZAZZ! If you don't it is RAZZ!

bigbrotiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-04 9:44 pm   Permalink

Congrats Bruce and Inky! The effect from walking up to a seemingly mundane farm shed and entering into another world inside must be an awe-inspiring experience.

View Profile of bigbrotiki Send a personal message to bigbrotiki  Goto the website of bigbrotiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hewey
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-08-05 04:39 am   Permalink

That is a fantastic looking bar, looks like its been in use for years with all the gear in there - nice work!

View Profile of hewey Send a personal message to hewey  Email hewey     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation