FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Humuhumu Roll Call -- Oasis Caravan on Fri 5/9
Humuhumu Roll Call -- Oasis Caravan on Fri 5/9
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 4:09 pm   Permalink

My Great American Tiki Road Trip includes a caravan from Orange County to Palm Springs, and there's been rumblings about starting the morning at Oceanic Arts, having lunch at Bahooka, and then forming a caravan to Tiki Oasis. Who's game? What time should we meet at Oceanic Arts & Bahooka?

Humuhumu
martiki6
paranoid123
Tiki Steph
Tiki Frank
hula hula

[ This Message was edited by: Humuhumu on 2003-04-29 19:11 ]

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-04-29 6:00 pm   Permalink

I'm totally up for this. (hell, it was my idea). I've got to roll by the LBC to wish my great aunt a happy 90th, then I'd say 11:00 am at OA, and maybe a 12:30 -1:00 lich at the Bahookie. Let's figure out how many people will want lunch in case we have to reserve a larger room.

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
paranoid123
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 7:05 pm   Permalink

I'm good for OA at 11:00 and Bahooka's for lunch. I'll be coming with Tiki Steph and Tiki Frank. But they don't know that just yet.

Hey Martiki, your great aunt and I share the same birthday! Tell her I wished her a good one!

View Profile of paranoid123 Send a personal message to paranoid123      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
hula hula
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-04-29 7:05 pm   Permalink

Im in for friday too, but wont be cruzin up to oasis til sat. Staying with my sis in LB, could'nt find any single girls to let me crash with them

[ This Message was edited by: hula hula on 2003-04-29 19:05 ]

View Profile of hula hula Send a personal message to hula hula  Email hula hula Goto the website of hula hula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki Rider
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-02 8:04 pm   Permalink

Would anyone want to stop off and meet up at the Giant Dinos/Eat Wheel Inn and caravan the rest of the way into Palm Springs-The Tropics?

View Profile of Tiki Rider Send a personal message to Tiki Rider      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Humuhumu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-03 2:25 pm   Permalink

I'm leaving now on my road trip -- let's go with martiki's plan of OA at 11, and then Bahooka around 12:30 or 1. I'll let you guys work out any further details, but unless I hear otherwise, I'll be at OA at 11.

See you soon!

Critiki - Ooga-Mooga - Humu Kon Tiki

View Profile of Humuhumu Send a personal message to Humuhumu  Email Humuhumu Goto the website of Humuhumu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Melintur
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-08 11:06 am   Permalink

Tikimama and I will be joining for the Bahooka lunch at aroung 1pm, but we're skipping OA.

Our wallets can barely handle T.O. let alone an O.A. drain! heh.

bounce
bounce
bounce
TIKI KON 2012: Ten Year Tour! AUG 3-5, 2012: Portland, OR

View Profile of Melintur Send a personal message to Melintur  Email Melintur Goto the website of Melintur ICQ status     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation