FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Gallery The Grog blog
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
The Grog blog
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2011-01-10 1:53 pm   Permalink

Thanks for the comments, everybody. Glad you like GROG' crap.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Polly
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-05-31 5:57 pm   Permalink

Love your MOAI MUGS....always.

View Profile of Polly Send a personal message to Polly  Goto the website of Polly     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-06-03 8:25 pm   Permalink

I THOUGHT I HADN'T SEEN THIS BEFORE UNTIL I FOUND WHERE I HAD WRITTEN YOU AFTER WE MET AT OASIS. THANK YOU FOR YOUR RESPONSE AND THE LINK TO MY ART. I JUST LOOKED AT EVERY PAGE AND ENJOYED ALL THAT YOU DO FROM KIDDING KINNY TO TIKI MAGAZINE COMICS TO CERAMIC TO...ON AND ON YOU ARE THE TOTAL PACKAGE! WENDY

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-06-03 9:15 pm   Permalink

Thank you Wendy. GROG so glad you are a part of TC. One of the kindest persons GROG knows. You are such a beautiful lady; elegant and graceful in all you do. You are so encouraging and inspiring. You are so talented and supportive of other artists and appreciative of their talents. Dan is so lucky to have you. GROG thinking about killing him off so GROG can marry you. (How long should we wait after the funeral to get together so it doesn't look too suspicious?)

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-05 10:06 am   Permalink

i heart Grog's crap

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-06-05 11:28 am   Permalink

Thank you Cass. GROG so glad you are a part of TC. One of the kindest persons GROG knows. You are such a beautiful man; elegant and graceful in all you do. You are so encouraging and inspiring. You are so talented and supportive of other artists and appreciative of their talents. Dan is so lucky to have you. GROG thinking about killing him off so GROG can marry you. (How long should we wait after the funeral to get together so it doesn't look too suspicious?)

Oh waitaminute....that didn't quite work the same.

But anyways, GROG appreciate that you like GROG' crap, especially coming from such a master ruiner as yourself. Now get to ruinin' for the Moai Madness art show in July!

OceaOtica
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-06-05 11:45 am   Permalink

with the Bette Midler singing "did you ever know that your my here" in the background i want you now know that Dan would be pissed off knowing that another young stud is gunnin for me. me play with mud soon, do not blow me outa the water with your works at the show okay

View Profile of OceaOtica Send a personal message to OceaOtica  Email OceaOtica Goto the website of OceaOtica     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2011-06-05 12:27 pm   Permalink

GROG working on making production molds for Goin' Primitive, so GROG probably won't have time to do anything too involved. Maybe some one-ofs and a couple of bowls. And maybe a few of the Moai salt and Pepper shakers.

GROG miss Tiki-Kate

hang10tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-08-26 5:58 pm   Permalink

GROG, it was great to see you again at Oasis. Don't let the day job keep u away from makin tiki GROG stuff...
Jon

View Profile of hang10tiki Send a personal message to hang10tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-08-27 7:49 pm   Permalink

Good thing I check in on you Grog or I might have missed how much you care. That was some kiss at Oasis. I had to confess to Dan! Hugs, Wendy

View Profile of danlovestikis Send a personal message to danlovestikis      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Babalu
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-18 07:36 am   Permalink

GROG stayed at Babalu's house during Oasis...I'm not sure if most of you know it, but GROG was one of the animators on the Iron Giant movie. Babalu asked GROG to sign his grandson's poster in the cowboy room. Thanks GROG!!

YAY GROG!!

View Profile of Babalu Send a personal message to Babalu  Email Babalu     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-18 10:49 pm   Permalink

Missed you at MOasis,Ernie!

well.....not really!

you better come out next time!

your mugs turned out STUNNING!!!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trailerpark Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-19 2:26 pm   Permalink

Yes, the mugs came out great. Hope to see you next time!

View Profile of Trailerpark Tiki Send a personal message to Trailerpark Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Chuck Tatum is Tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2011-10-19 2:32 pm   Permalink

The Iron Giant is the "Beez Kneez" !

View Profile of Chuck Tatum is Tiki Send a personal message to Chuck Tatum is Tiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
danlovestikis
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2011-11-07 07:08 am   Permalink

Hey Grog add all your art here too. Blog N Art a good time for all! Wendy

Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation