FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Home Tiki Bars The Jungle Jetsetter Sky Lounge
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
The Jungle Jetsetter Sky Lounge
Bongo Bungalow
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 4:36 pm   Permalink

That bar is so mod! Please excuse me, but I'm gonna so steal that bar look. That's got it all!

View Profile of Bongo Bungalow Send a personal message to Bongo Bungalow  Email Bongo Bungalow Goto the website of Bongo Bungalow     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 5:41 pm   Permalink

Quote:

Kirby did most of the hard stuff, and provided the shelf unit that served as the frame. I was the torch guy, burning everything....A Tiki arson, if you will.

I burned some stuff too!!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Jetson
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 6:00 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-01 11:47, tikiyaki wrote:
My new bar.

Me and Kirby started working on this every Wednesday afternoon about 3 months ago. We drew inspiration from this Witco piece from Tiki Modern page 260, from the Hawaiian Inn in Florida, and classic Witco Wall hangings.

Dude, that is wicked awesome!!! I wish I had one! I'm going to have to learn wood carving so I can make my own bar. But I am still envious of yours.

View Profile of Jetson Send a personal message to Jetson  Email Jetson Goto the website of Jetson     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TikiG
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 6:04 pm   Permalink

Very cool Jim, the bar turned out really really nice~

Thanks for sharing.

View Profile of TikiG Send a personal message to TikiG  Email TikiG     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Coco Joe
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 6:11 pm   Permalink

HOLY SHEEP SHIT!

View Profile of Coco Joe Send a personal message to Coco Joe  Email Coco Joe Goto the website of Coco Joe     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
4WDtiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-01 6:40 pm   Permalink

WAY cool, and very FUN! Love it! Good job, guys. That bartop looks like lava!

View Profile of 4WDtiki Send a personal message to 4WDtiki      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bewitched By Tiki
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-01 8:20 pm   Permalink

Sswwwweeeeeett!! That is absolutely fabulous!!! I want one. So creative and so beautifully detailed.

View Profile of Bewitched By Tiki Send a personal message to Bewitched By Tiki  Email Bewitched By Tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tobor64
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-10-01 11:15 pm   Permalink

Great work, guys! Looks awesome.

View Profile of Tobor64 Send a personal message to Tobor64      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
pennjones
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-10-02 08:55 am   Permalink

Awesome! I love everything about your bar and your lounge! I definetly have to find some of those solar tikis!

View Profile of pennjones Send a personal message to pennjones      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JackLord
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-10-03 6:41 pm   Permalink

Jim:

Outstanding! I would steal the design, but I would never pull it off. Way to go!

View Profile of JackLord Send a personal message to JackLord      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
VampiressRN
Grand Member (7 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-03 9:02 pm   Permalink

Great job on the bar...the color and energy is awesome. Can't wait to see the dining room transformation!!!

View Profile of VampiressRN Send a personal message to VampiressRN  Email VampiressRN Goto the website of VampiressRN     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Hiphipahula
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2010-10-04 01:15 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-10-01 17:41, kirby wrote:
Quote:

Kirby did most of the hard stuff, and provided the shelf unit that served as the frame. I was the torch guy, burning everything....A Tiki arson, if you will.

I burned some stuff too!!

I watched, drank lots of Diet Coke & listened to Kirby & Jim go back and forth on ideas for like 3 damn months it was fun, and wow it turned out so cool. Good job guys it looks awesome in your space Jim. The photos don't capture all the dimensions it's amazing.

View Profile of Hiphipahula Send a personal message to Hiphipahula  Email Hiphipahula Goto the website of Hiphipahula     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Luckydesigns
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-11-29 7:59 pm   Permalink

That bar is pretty amazing, Jim!

View Profile of Luckydesigns Send a personal message to Luckydesigns  Email Luckydesigns Goto the website of Luckydesigns     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
BIG TIKI'S
Tiki Centralite

Posted: 2010-12-05 7:39 pm   Permalink

That is just krazy nice man! Thanks for the pic's..

View Profile of BIG TIKI'S Send a personal message to BIG TIKI'S  Email BIG TIKI'S     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Matt Reese
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-12-06 04:44 am   Permalink

That thing turned out so nice. Great work.

View Profile of Matt Reese Send a personal message to Matt Reese  Email Matt Reese     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation