FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Vendors wanted for Booze, Broads & Hot Rods #12
Vendors wanted for Booze, Broads & Hot Rods #12
KAHAKA
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-23 9:55 pm   Permalink

Hello TC'ers!

My name is Tanya, Woody's wife. I've had the pleasure of meeting some of you at different tiki events in the last year. I am a member of The Bombshells, a social group based on the love of 40-50's vintage clothing, mid-century ephemera and the promotion and preservation of Rockabilly music worldwide. We are having our anniversary party named "Booze, Broads & Hot Rods". It is an all day pre-65 car show and live music event. We have vendors, raffles and this year for the first time - trophy awards for the car show. We are looking for more vendors for our event. Many people in this sub-culture also cross over into the tiki realm and I thought that maybe some of the talented artists on here would be interested in vending at our show. Conveniently enough, I handle and organize the vendors, so if you are an interested artist (or spectator) and would like more information - please visit our website
www.thebombshells.net for vending and ticket information or email me at bbhr@pacbell.net Mahalo!

View Profile of KAHAKA Send a personal message to KAHAKA  Email KAHAKA Goto the website of KAHAKA     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
leleliz
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-02-24 06:51 am   Permalink

I am so looking forward to this show!

View Profile of leleliz Send a personal message to leleliz      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
badluckbetty13

Posted: 2010-02-24 5:38 pm   Permalink

Thanks for posting this Tanya!

View Profile of badluckbetty13 Send a personal message to badluckbetty13  Email badluckbetty13 Goto the website of badluckbetty13     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation