FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Collecting Tiki Someone might be interested in these?
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
Someone might be interested in these?
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 12:41 pm   Permalink

I'm with Tiki Mug on this.

Psst. My eBay, AOL and TC monikers are all Cultjam. I'm the one who keeps losing Sneaky Tiki mug auctions.

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Turbogod
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 1:17 pm   Permalink

My Ebay name is Turbotikigod & I am the only person bidding on tiki stuff on Ebay.

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ This Message was edited by: turbogod on 2003-05-01 14:39 ]

View Profile of Turbogod Send a personal message to Turbogod      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 2:15 pm   Permalink

My Ebay name is:

Flounder

No, it's not Flounder. I am "Dan" from danlovetikis. Ok, I lied again, I am really Sven Kirsten. Oops, sorry I have a problem with the truth, low self-esteem and all.

My true Ebay name is Anne Morrow Lindbergh, and I can't find my baby! No no, all wrong. I am "Dingo" as in the dingo ate my baby. I gotta get some help. "Help!" like the Beatles, ya that's right, now I remember.

I am the Walrus. Unh uh, I hate the Beatles, that makes me hypocritical. Yes, I am Tiki Hypocrite. The truth is out, I have been outed. That's right, I am gay!

Gay gay gay...very gay. Show tunes and wine spritzers for everyone! Hey sailor, do you want to dance? Let's dance all night, until midnight. Ooohh, you're a big strong sailor, are you a captain? Well, buy me a spritzer and you're the captain of my heart. Weeee, I feel like a princess, like Cinderella.

I'm Cinderella, dancing wth my sailor captain until midnight...

Oh, now I got it, I am cpt.midnite, yep.

But, buy me spritzer and I'll be your fairy princess, weeeeee!

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
tikivixen
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 2:21 pm   Permalink

Whatever midnite's having, I'd like several, please.

View Profile of tikivixen Send a personal message to tikivixen      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
martiki
Official Mixologist

Posted: 2003-05-01 3:00 pm   Permalink

Midnite-

Step slowly away from the PC...walk downstairs and go outside...breathe the fresh air...isn't that nice?...feel the sun on your skin...doesn't that feel good?...there, there: all better.

All Ebay and no sun makes midnite a kooky boy.

-martin

View Profile of martiki Send a personal message to martiki  Email martiki Goto the website of martiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JTD
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 4:21 pm   Permalink

Midnite,
I thought for sure you were going to own up to being "Squawker", too.

- JTD

View Profile of JTD Send a personal message to JTD      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
manic cat
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 4:32 pm   Permalink

I apprecite the tip-off too. It's like when a friend spots something on the sale rack for you which you missed before. I appreciate their help and both of you can share in the excitement of the find.

View Profile of manic cat Send a personal message to manic cat  Email manic cat     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-01 11:42 pm   Permalink

The meds are running out and I be needing some do-ray-me to refill the prescriptions. Help a dude out and peruse the board of faire. This sale is so big...HOW BIG IS IT?....

it's so big compasses do not function properly around it.

it' so big the Dept. of Justice is investigating it for anti-trust violations.

it went condo.

Really Big Tiki Sale

Part II to be posted Sunday. The holidays are coming, eventually.

midnite

View Profile of midnite Send a personal message to midnite      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Trader Woody
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-02 12:40 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-01 08:17, DawnTiki wrote:
You'll have to post some pictures of the "Infamous" lamps after you get them in their new home.

Indeed I will. I'd like to think that they are going to a good, appreciative home. We see few enough decent Tiki stuff over here as it is, so to get hold of these beauties which will actually work over here is terrific. And no, I'd have never have come across them if it wasn't for the original post. I'm one of those who flits into eBay pretty regularly, but for a very short time, so anything with a description less subtle than that of a brick zooms straight past me.

Trader Woody

View Profile of Trader Woody Send a personal message to Trader Woody  Email Trader Woody     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Cultjam
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-04 5:47 pm   Permalink

Going, going with no bids and 9 hours left. Doesn't seem smart to force an opening bid of $28.45.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3606153121&category=3893

View Profile of Cultjam Send a personal message to Cultjam      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-04 8:19 pm   Permalink

"Who can turn the world on with her smile?
Who can take a nothing day, and suddenly make it all seem worthwhile?
Well it's you girl, and you should know it
With each glance and every little movement you show it "

If Mary Richards were still alive, she'd bid on these items. Why? Love...

"Love is all around, no need to waste it
You can have the town, why don't you take it
You're gonna make it after all
You're gonna make it after all "

Midnite's Tiki Craptacular

midnite
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-05 12:21 am   Permalink

Way cool lamp here. Too bad I don't collect lamps, otherwise I'd be a bidding. For lamp collectors though, this is dy-NO-mite!

Tiki Lamp Vegas Car Show/Mondo Tiki

For mug collectors:

Big Tiki Sale

tikifish
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2003-05-05 06:59 am   Permalink

I know who Danlovestikis is. I will tell you for a price. I have also sold to Edgeoftexas. I am like the CIA. I know everyone's business.

View Profile of tikifish Send a personal message to tikifish  Email tikifish Goto the website of tikifish     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
atomictonytiki
Grand Member (8 years)  

Posted: 2003-05-05 08:21 am   Permalink

Hey that "Tiki Lamp Vegas Car Show" would be really easy to make, all you'd need was two chinese hats, some bamboo and cloth.

Unless it has a BUY IT NOW option i never win stuff on e-bay, but my thrift-store-tiki-finding-luck makes up for it. On avaerage I find a tiki item once every two weeks, not bad for living in scotland.

View Profile of atomictonytiki Send a personal message to atomictonytiki  Goto the website of atomictonytiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Tiki_Bong
Deleted

Posted: 2003-05-05 09:43 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2003-05-05 06:59, tikifish wrote:
I have also sold to Edgeoftexas. I am like the CIA. I know everyone's business.

Tikifish,

email me with who 'Edgeoftexas' is. Come on, you know I like you!

Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation