FEATURES | MUSIC | BOOKS | DRINKS | FORUMS | GAMES | LINKS | ABOUT

advertise on Tiki Central

Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop
  [Edit Profile]  [Edit Preferences]  [Search] [Sign Up]
[Personal Messages]  [Member List]  [Help/FAQ]  [Rules]  [Login]
Tiki Central Forums Tiki Events California Events Tonga Hut Parking Lot Sale with The Hula Girls Sunday, March 28 at 4pm
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
Tonga Hut Parking Lot Sale with The Hula Girls Sunday, March 28 at 4pm
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 10:53 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-25 08:48, lucas vigor wrote:
I would settle for just his wife being there!

at first i thought you meant terril and i was nodding yes!

bangin' my slit gong drum until the cops come!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 11:11 am   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-25 10:40, Brenda's Tiki Hut wrote:
OMG, you guys are hilarious! I'm glad I'm coming down to watch you all sneak around pulling pranks on each other out in the parking lot or drool at hula girls with your tongues hanging out in the bar, whichever comes to fruition. It's sure to be a wonderful evening.

just make sure you don't watch while i'm stealing grog's stuff.
i'm looking forward to drooling all over tiki bong. see ya brenda!

View Profile of kingstiedye Send a personal message to kingstiedye  Goto the website of kingstiedye     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
little lost tiki
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 11:15 am   Permalink

Here's a link about Dr. Gene Scott
and his POSSIBLE ADULT MOVIE STAR wife!?!?!?!

!!!!

http://hiscrivener.wordpress.com/2009/09/15/dr-gene-scott-and-his-most-famous-pony-girl/

this should be a Bilge topic....

but Ernie's threads do deserve some derailing...

and now back to the
Kingstiedye Parking lot Sale at the Tonga Hut!

View Profile of little lost tiki Send a personal message to little lost tiki  Email little lost tiki Goto the website of little lost tiki     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
JOHN-O
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 11:18 am   Permalink

I'm driving 300 miles straight from Mammoth to the Tonga Hut !! (with a car load full of unwilling cranky tired snowboarders)

Will this still be going on at 8pm ? What time is the Hula Girls' last set ?

Also can we take cocktails out into the parking lot ? I didn't even know the TH had a parking lot. I guess that's why I can always find street parking right in front.

View Profile of JOHN-O Send a personal message to JOHN-O      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG
Grand Member (first year)  

Posted: 2010-03-25 11:21 am   Permalink

John-O. Yep, we'll still have the drinkers drinking at 8pm, but the parking lot artists and vendors will probably be packed up, and The Hula Girls will be done. We'll have Marty Lush DJing and probably Jeremy singing "Big Brown Nut". Maybe we can sneak a few tables into the Tonga Hut and continue some of the art sale. We'll see. We've never done this before, so we're making it up as we go.I don't think you can take drinks out into the parking lot.

Quote:

On 2010-03-25 11:15, little lost tiki wrote:
and now back to the
Kingstiedye Parking lot Sale at the Tonga Hut!

You mean THE TONGA HUT PRESENTS FEZ-DAY AT KINGSTIEDYE PARKING LOT SALE FEATURING BUZZY WITH A PERFORMACE BY THE HULA GIRLS.

[ This Message was edited by: GROG 2010-03-25 11:37 ]

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 11:25 am   Permalink

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2010-03-25 11:29 ]

Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-25 7:16 pm   Permalink

Come to show or else GROG send out goon squad!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

[ This Message was edited by: Bowana 2010-03-25 19:55 ]

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
GROG

Posted: 2010-03-25 7:37 pm   Permalink

Nice flier, Bowana Dave, but you left off Mieko.

View Profile of GROG Send a personal message to GROG      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 7:56 pm   Permalink

Kingstyedye's necklace looks like its made from Bat Guano to me . Did I win ????

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Bowana
Grand Member (6 years)  

Posted: 2010-03-25 7:56 pm   Permalink

Bowana fix. Don't send Goon Squad!

That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

View Profile of Bowana Send a personal message to Bowana      Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kirby
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 9:58 pm   Permalink

speaking of necklaces, I just finished up a batch of my newest cast pendant and a limited amount will be available at the pqrking lot sale, so stop by pick one up!!

View Profile of kirby Send a personal message to kirby  Email kirby Goto the website of kirby     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 10:38 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-25 19:56, TIKI-RAY wrote:
Kingstyedye's necklace looks like its made from Bat Guano to me . Did I win ????

sorry ray. you might be right, but you have to be the first to tell me at the show. however, if you wanna bribe me with one of your great tikis, that could probably be arranged.
kirby, the pendants are awesome. i especially like the gray with red trim. gotta get one to wear with my rhombus room pendant next wed.

[ This Message was edited by: kingstiedye 2010-03-25 22:38 ]

kingstiedye
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-25 10:52 pm   Permalink

Quote:

On 2010-03-25 19:37, GROG wrote:
Nice flier, Bowana Dave, but you left off Mieko.

i fixxed it, grog.

GROG

Posted: 2010-03-26 12:20 am   Permalink

It's going to be a nice, mostly sunny day in the mid 80s, so wear your sunscreen.

TIKI-RAY
Tiki Socialite

Posted: 2010-03-26 09:25 am   Permalink

Great pendants Kirby . Your unique style is VERY cool . Does Jeremy know that you are stealing umbrella picks for your tiki nosebones ?

View Profile of TIKI-RAY Send a personal message to TIKI-RAY  Email TIKI-RAY Goto the website of TIKI-RAY     Edit/Delete This Post Reply with quote
Goto page ( Previous Page 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 Next Page )
U-Moderate:

v1.5

[ About Tiki Central | Contact Tiki Central | Advertise on Tiki Central ]
(c) 2000-2014 Tikiroom.com (tm), Tiki Central (tm)

Credits & copyright infomation